MX TECH

haydug

#31 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Apr 16 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like 3 days

Maybe a post in trader feedback about good service would be in order.

This is the funny thing about the internet, if you service 50 customers, and 2 are not happy, then you will read all about the 2 unhappy people, with lots of people adding their .02 that have nothing at all to do with either the buyer or vendor, but they have plenty to add to a story they know nothing about.
Anyway, rant over. I personally have had great service from John, and will continue to send my suspension to him.

Happyboy

#32 Post by Happyboy »

You know Doug that is true. I didn't post feedback because it wasn't really my deal. I didn't even think about it. I will post a feedback on it because you are right. I would hate for people to see only the problems when there are alot of positive experiences out there. People make mistakes and all we can hope for is this is only a mistake and not a trend.

cannondale27

#33 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (haydug @ Apr 17 2007, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe a post in trader feedback about good service would be in order.

This is the funny thing about the internet, if you service 50 customers, and 2 are not happy, then you will read all about the 2 unhappy people, with lots of people adding their .02 that have nothing at all to do with either the buyer or vendor, but they have plenty to add to a story they know nothing about.
Anyway, rant over. I personally have had great service from John, and will continue to send my suspension to him.

I looked through everypost in here and every single post was in fact directly related to MXTech good or bad.That is exactly what trader feedback is for and one huge reason why the internet is a great thing.So people arent kept in the dark.Peoples .02 may save hundreds of dollars and lots of frustration for others.

UpsMan

#34 Post by UpsMan »

I got a chance to talk to John today. He explained why he did what he did to my shocks. He also told me some adjustments to try. I will try them this weekend and see how it goes. I'm skeptical about the fronts working well because of being an inch shorter, but hey, if it works, it works.

Psychosis

#35 Post by Psychosis »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 17 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I looked through everypost in here and every single post was in fact directly related to MXTech good or bad.That is exactly what trader feedback is for and one huge reason why the internet is a great thing.So people arent kept in the dark.Peoples .02 may save hundreds of dollars and lots of frustration for others.

To re-emphasize my part here. MX-Tech was willing to fix the problem and the shocks worked great afterwords, they just messed up the first time and wouldn't fix them for free like they should. Very good work second time around though. But the ordeal lost me as a customer for the future.