aroracer72

MyCannibal

#41 Post by MyCannibal »

Aro...you're bail was $75,000?...or do you mean it woulda cost $750.00 to get outta jail?..cuz it's only 10% to post bond...unless you had a cash or surity bond...which you mighta had I was just curious.

aroracer72

#42 Post by aroracer72 »

momentum

#43 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (Brad77 @ Jan 9 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Way to funny Brad! I guess it is kinda comical looking from the outside in.

cannondale27

#44 Post by cannondale27 »

I am not making judgement on anyone.Its way to easy in most states to buy a stolen bike or quad without even knowing.Especially bikes which arent even registered here.Maybe we can help find the guy you got it from Aroracer.Internet is a powerful tool for such things.

What month did you buy the bike?
Where did you pick it up?
Telephone records will show the number you called to get it.Should also give you a name in most cases.Got the Number?

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

Momentum since you have the title I assume you paid the owner of the bike?
What did he say happened?
Where was it stolen?Garage,track etc.

momentum

#46 Post by momentum »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 9 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Momentum since you have the title I assume you paid the owner of the bike?
What did he say happened?
Where was it stolen?Garage,track etc.
My bike wasn't stolen. I purchased it brand new off the floor. I didn't have the title in hand when I made the deal with Chad. I traded mine for him plus some cash. The bike I got from Chad was stolen from a dealership in Northern Michigan.

peterock

#47 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 9 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not making judgement on anyone.Its way to easy in most states to buy a stolen bike or quad without even knowing.Especially bikes which arent even registered here.Maybe we can help find the guy you got it from Aroracer.Internet is a powerful tool for such things.

Telephone records will show the number you called to get it.Should also give you a name in most cases.Got the Number?

How did you find out about the bike being for sale as well?
Emails?

Brad77

#48 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (momentum @ Jan 9 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Way to funny Brad! I guess it is kinda comical looking from the outside in.

LOL, well I can't help but to try and lighten the tension.
I do know its a serious situation though. I have been ripped on the internet myself.

Happyboy

#49 Post by Happyboy »

what happened to these posts? Someone please pm me the details.

MX Quad Dad

#50 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 9 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im guessing nobody wants to go after this guy.. the only real reason I posted on this topic is because I was getting that feeling. I had a vehical stolen this past July. I didn't have full coverage on the truck but I probubly have over 40 hours itemiseing every thing that was in the truck and dealing with the home-ownwers insurance company and I haven't even started to replace the tools and other stuff I carry.

A few years back I was looking to replace the body On a pick-up I own. I found a complete cab, front clip and box for a pretty good price. something didn't look right and the seller said he bought it from an auction for stolen and recovered. he said he had a bill of sale but couldn't find it. I went home and contacted the police to see if there was a way for them to check it out for me. the officer told me there are numbers that can be traced. But I would have to bring it down to them and if it was stolen they would keep it. So I told the guy I would buy it but, I wanted to load it up and take it to the local police dept. and if it checked out good I would hand him the cash. If not I would leave the parts and him there to deal with it. He said no. I then called the police back and told them and even told them were it was and were it was advetised. but, they didn't care