CDaleparts orders

TricityCdale

#41 Post by TricityCdale »

Along those lines, it really chaps my hide that a lot of the aftermarket manufacturers just quit supplying parts for the Cannondales. I can understand them being ticked off at the Company and losing money to the Pigasses, but they aren't getting back at them by not building parts, they are hurting the people that actually bought the bikes and quads and need the parts. I try not to do business with the companies that I know used to carry/manufacture/advertise Cdale parts but no longer list them in their catalogs. It just plain irks me. Why punish us? On the other hand though, it's probably not cost beneficial to make the parts anymore when there are so many other parts they can make and sell.

jfarrar

#42 Post by jfarrar »

i agree with tricity i had the chance to be sponsored by nacs again this year but after i thought about the way they just dumped cannondale after the bankruptcy they can just kiss my butt.they dont care about the cannondale the least.last time i called for a part they didnt even bother to check to see if they had it.as soon as i mentoned cannondale they were like''no''.i will continue to support those who do like houser and lonestar that continue producing products and a few others.

OCR

#43 Post by OCR »

I am w ya Farrar. Some companies I have talked to are just unloading the Dale parts and its a shame... these are the only quads hanging around the "New" tech quads, but the problem is costs to make them... they arent selling enough to justify keeping them around. 6000 dales are not a lot, and every time someone "parts" out a dale, there is less buying power.

TheJaspMan

#44 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jfarrar
i agree with tricity i had the chance to be sponsored by nacs again this year but after i thought about the way they just dumped cannondale after the bankruptcy they can just kiss my butt.they dont care about the cannondale the least.last time i called for a part  they didnt even bother to check to see if they had it.as soon as i mentoned cannondale they were like''no''.i will continue to support those who do like houser and lonestar that continue  producing products and a few others.

Man do I hear you on this one! No matter who you call no one has any parts in stock. And everything is on back order for a month, if they are even going to get it in.

I got the new Nacs catalog, you would never even know they raced Cdales over the recent years.

It's funny you mention LSR. I called for the seat latch and they said they don't have any and didn't think they would produce them anymore. Denton was the same way on a couple of things. Thank God most parts can be converted to other makes or can be made from scratch.

I need a ton of stuff, but have been instructed I have to wait until after my Bday this month to buy stuff. So I am in limbo, but after that I plan on throwing some business around. I have never ordered from Maz, but have spoke with Haydug a few times. He's always very helpful.

I just hope that my family can find the parts I listed when they call people. If not I'll end up with lousy shirts, shorts, tools and DVDs. None of which I want.

I thought it was tough to find after markets for my wifes Lakota. The Cdale has proved tougher.

cdalepilot

#45 Post by cdalepilot »

hey maz, would you be interested in selling cdaleparts.com ? then you would have all the freetime in the world. if you are then pm me . smile.gif

cdalepilot

#46 Post by cdalepilot »

anybody talked to maz today ?:drink:

CdaleRacer0128

#47 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i talked to maz today! he's in cali wit scott workin on some dude's bike

sendin my seat to me over night for my race..now thats the maz i know:rolleyes:

sillysspeed

#48 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
i talked to maz today! he's in cali wit scott workin on some dude's bike

sendin my seat to me over night for my race..now thats the maz i know:rolleyes:

man, maz and scott are really liking the west coast. 2nd trp in a month. all that snow in pa must be gettin to em.smile.gif

Derno24

#49 Post by Derno24 »

I have to say Maz has more than made up for any delays I have had with him. After speaking to him on the phone I realized how much it means to him that people have faith in him. Trust me when I say this he really cares about the customer. Which is what I get from just about anyone who is still on the Cannondale wagon.

I am hoping to finally meet him soon.smile.gif

thomez

#50 Post by thomez »

Maz is one cool guy with a passion for these things. He knows his stuff too smile.gif