I can't take this thread anymore. :comp:

kdeal

#52 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by IRONSIDE
I can't take this thread anymore. :comp:

AMEN

bombsquad54

#53 Post by bombsquad54 »

when i orded parts for my yamaha from KANDKATV a while back i waited for 2 months, they just plain forgot in all the mass confusion, are they a bad place of business, absolutely not, just like maz he is a great knolagable person to deal with, HE JUST DOESNT HAVE TIME and HAYDUG MAKES TIME FOR US, IM SORRY GUYS BUT HAYDUG CYCLES CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPEEDYNESS IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT. Maz runs a good business, just not as speedy on the shipping and stuff, these things happen, i owned my own carpet cleaning and detail shop business for two years, I COULDNT TAKE IT! I THINK ALL THESE SHOPS- HAYDUG, QUADSHOP, MAZLANIK, YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWSOME IN MY BOOK, YOU KEEP ME ON A DALE AND THE PIECE OF MIND THAT IF MY DALE BREAKS ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE THE PART OR TIME TO WORK ON IT!!!!!!!!! A .))))))) THERE IS NO ""I"" IN CANNONDALE! :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :head:

I LIKE BOTH SITES, JUST MORE INFO ON CANNONDALERIDERS FOR QUADS AND I HAVE GROWN TO LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE. GOOD LUCK GUYS, HAYDUG YOUR THE MAN, WHEN IT COMES TO RUNNING A BUSINESS. NUFF SAID

jfarrar

#54 Post by jfarrar »

allright allright enough already!cant we all just get along!im ready to push my quad off a cliff from all the drama here lately.we can go back and forth for ever here.i dont think it is fair to compare sites or maz to haydug or my dad can whoop your dad.each of the vendors choose to run there buisnesses differently and so do the sites. in order for maz to be the perfect buisness man we all want him to be he would have to stop helping half the people he does now and thats not gonna make people happy either.i've been to maz's shop and lived in his world for a few days here and there and have been away on trips with him and how he gets anything done anywhere is beyond me.i think if maz stayed at his shop like most vendors do he would make alot more money but instead he chooses to travel at times and help those that have no help.he is a guy that cannot say no and most of all is not greedy.maz is a ''true'' cannondale enthusuiast.what maz needs is a competent person at the shop full time but we all know how hard those can be to find.hopefully in the near future the person will come along.i've been put on the back burner a few times myself but knowing if he is not helping me he is helping another daler is enough to keep me coming back.if there were no cdaleparts.com in the cannondale community i dont think there would be a jfarrar either.there is no doubt in my mind that maz will come through for those that have issues here.i have seen him come through for others and go well out of his way to make things right for people that i would have told to go do you know what.as long as maz is contributing to the cdale community he will always get my business and so will the other vendors that choose to hang with us as well.now get your azz back over here and get me my parts:hammer:

cannondale27

#55 Post by cannondale27 »

I agree let this end already.I have.Wont forget.I also never agreed to anything Hillman.My last PM's to you went unanswered.But have moved on.Hope everyone gets their due.

bombsquad54

#56 Post by bombsquad54 »

jfarrar -:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: i needed to here someone that knows him as well as you do. now lets all get togather and do a group ride-------- cannondaler.com AAAAAND cannondaleriders.com and everything will be peachy!

jwheat

#57 Post by jwheat »

The post started off as informative and now it has just become "the beating of a dead horse". It's time to say that some people like Maz and some don't. That's fine. Do business with or don't. Let's end this thread.:hammer: