Kbrown

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

This guy was the easiest most laid back and honest guy I have dealt with in quite awhile.I was gun shy of buying a motor over phone.He put my fears to rest with pics I requested and half down deal.Then shipped motor promptly.I saw from pics that flywheel was probably cause of noise he heard and reason he parked it and bought a LTR but he just wanted out.I feel I got a heck of a deal because of his situation and appreciate it greatly.This will be my trail motor.Paypal for balance will be sent tomorrow.Thank You Kbrown.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Very easy going guy. What you doing with the frame kory?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Happyboy are you ready for the Happyboy motor dissection thread?Lets just say the flywheel wasnt what caused the noise wink.gif Will post in morning camera ran out of batteries before I could finish. laugh.gif

kbrown

#4 Post by kbrown »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Feb 7 2007, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happyboy are you ready for the Happyboy motor dissection thread?Lets just say the flywheel wasnt what caused the noise wink.gif Will post in morning camera ran out of batteries before I could finish. laugh.gif

yours if you want it. what are they worth?

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

yah know, its been forever since i have actually seen a roller sold...they have all been parted out. sad.gif dang cannondales.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

The parts just change hands and go into different machines.At least around here.Should have one more on road real soon built with parts acquired over time.Iceracer is making two also.Wistech I cant keep track of.