Cdalerider03

clouse450tt

Cdalerider03

#1 Post by clouse450tt »

i took this guys word that he would send some money to me for a quad and we even wrote up aggrement ,so now i still have the tilte and he has the quad and its been three weeks and he said that the crank bearings went out and he was not going to send money, so that i still have title i guess i will be getting my quad back, cdalerider03 is a lowdown pieceof sh**,i will get my money or my quad back, i am seeing a lawyer tommorw dont do business with cdalerider03 he is a peace of ****

TraumaRN

#2 Post by TraumaRN »

looks like he's selling the LT front end in the classifieds... Sad.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

good to hear this got resolved! :clap:

Cdalerider03

#4 Post by Cdalerider03 »

yeah the moneys on its way, in a check

supertrapp

#5 Post by supertrapp »

He tried that trick on me. I said no money no quad. He said they wanted the quad and would get the money and then get in touch with me once they had the cash. 3 weeks go by without hearing from them and I PM'd and left a messasge telling them to let me know if they still wanted the quad. If not would continue to adveritise it. If so I would hold it longer for them. Now I find out he got another one and didn't bother to tell me so I could put it back out forsale. I lost 3 or 4 weeks that I could have been selling it. It's not as bad as getting dicked on money though. I hope you get your money for the quad and everthing works out for you. And for everyone else don't buy the parts from this guy on the machine since they are consider stolen at this point.

Cdalerider03

#6 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by supertrapp
He tried that trick on me. I said no money no quad. He said they wanted the quad and would get the money and then get in touch with me once they had the cash. 3 weeks go by without hearing from them and I PM'd and left a messasge telling them to let me know if they still wanted the quad. If not would continue to adveritise it. If so I would hold it longer for them. Now I find out he got another one and didn't bother to tell me so I could put it back out forsale. I lost 3 or 4 weeks that I could have been selling it. It's not as bad as getting dicked on money though. I hope you get your money for the quad and everthing works out for you. And for everyone else don't buy the parts from this guy on the machine since they are consider stolen at this point.

Well sorry but ur wrong, the money is on its way, and btw, half of it is mine, i paid 1600 CASH and got the bike, mike i tried to be willing with you but you want to much for not modded bike, thats why i got another one

supertrapp

#7 Post by supertrapp »

Originally posted by Cdalerider03
Well sorry but ur wrong, the money is on its way, and btw, half of it is mine, i paid 1600 CASH and got the bike, mike i tried to be willing with you but you want to much for not modded bike, thats why i got another one

I don't care that you bought the other one instead of mine. I just wasn't happy to find out that you bought something else without letting me know you weren't interested in mine anymore because you found a better deal. Then at least I could have started to look to try to sell it again. Because the last I heard was that you wanted it and was trying to come up with the money so I assumed you were still buying it and if I say I will hold something for someone I will keep my word. Why didn't you just tell me that I was high on the price in your mine for what was done or not done to the quad. Any answer or reason is better than saying yeah I want it and then going 3 weeks without a word. And then I accidently find out you purchased a different quad without telling me that you change your mind on mine and no longer wanted it.

Well good luck to both parties on the current matter and I hope it gets resolved in a way both sides are happy or can live with. And remember All sales are final and as is. It is a chance we all take when buying used items

Cdalerider03

#8 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by supertrapp
I don't care that you bought the other one instead of mine. I just wasn't happy to find out that you bought something else without letting me know you weren't interested in mine anymore because you found a better deal. Then at least I could have started to look to try to sell it again. Because the last I heard was that you wanted it and was trying to come up with the money so I assumed you were still buying it and if I say I will hold something for someone I will keep my word. Why didn't you just tell me that I was high on the price in your mine for what was done or not done to the quad. Any answer or reason is better than saying yeah I want it and then going 3 weeks without a word. And then I accidently find out you purchased a different quad without telling me that you change your mind on mine and no longer wanted it.

Well good luck to both parties on the current matter and I hope it gets resolved in a way both sides are happy or can live with. And remember All sales are final and as is. It is a chance we all take when buying used items

It will be resolved, for sure and im sorry for not contacting you about me getting another bike, sorry mike