hnnblehscnnble

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Wow, after waiting patiently for just over a month for payment and parts for the Falicon I had for sale he backs out. I was very nice to wait a week without hearing anything and even talked to Kyle on the phone. He asked about the number of hours on it and we worked out a deal for a number of parts I needed for the dragster. So time drags on and nothing, so I call him and he said he was busy. I told him Tim wanted the crank but I told him I would hold it for him if he was positive he wanted it. He said yes, he wanted it.

Time goes on, excuse after excuse. Just to still see no check in the mailbox. Then when I publicly ask about it I get a response that he is backing out. To worried about the hours on the crank, even after i offered to send it up to Tim for inspection.

Guess you should expect as much from a kid. Next time don't make a deal if you are going to back out on it.

A very unhappy happyboy. mad.gif

hnnblehscnnble

#2 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

sorry brosive i guess not everyone is perfect.i appreciate the post and i guess one bad mark out of many good isnt a bad thing.shows im human eh.thats canadian for huh.grow up.

kyle

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

What is bad is I know for a fact this is not the first time this has happened. I just hope some day you do get a little more maturity and learn that your word should be worth more than this.

grow up? Maybe you should eval me? Was I patient? Understanding? Willing to negotiate? How many times did I contact you regarding this before I posted? Yeah, its all me man.....nice excuse though.

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

QUOTE (hnnblehscnnble @ Feb 5 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry brosive i guess not everyone is perfect.i appreciate the post (the noun that was here has been *deleted* by the cannondaleriders moderation team) and i guess one bad mark out of many good isnt a bad thing.shows im human eh.thats canadian for huh.grow up.

kyle

Kyle,
I understand that you two had some kind of conflict here. If you'd like to factually explain the situation, feel free. Please be fair, and do your best to be truthful. However, please do not resort to name calling. This is your warning.

Thank you,
wanablaze

hnnblehscnnble

#5 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

haha k

Guy310

#6 Post by Guy310 »

Kyle was always good to me. He made a mistake and he used poor judgement, which we all have done when we we were younger than we are now. He made fair deals with me and came through with what he said he would. No worries dude.