Cannondale Parts Delivery Stinks

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

cannondale27
Mr.Obvious

Yea I know YOU got great service from this or that person.Well so have I but it is not consistent.I dont think its unreasonable to expect delivery of parts within a month.Well lately it seems that every single one of our great parts suppliers have failed that goal and/or given incomplete or inaccurate deliveries.Not only that but some of the private sellers stink also.Cripes we are a small group what the heck.Return phone calls.If incomplete or late delivery call and explain.Thankfully I have that P.O.S. YFZ to ride or I might do something drastic like others who are sick of the waiting game and sell it all.This is meant for ALL the sponsors here and any private sellers who are messing around also.Do a better job please cause it is costing you customers who have no choice but to sell out or suck it up and hope for best next time.Not right.

02 X440 Bike(project)
02 x440 Bike(stock)
03 Parts Blaze
06 YFZ (Beater)
Proud R&D contributer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

03-06-2006 12:24 AM

rubicon20032003

Thats the problem with some of the sponsors on here. its ether they want to sell their stuff or not? .The cannondale is a dieing breed.The only reason i keep mine because its different.I don't have a problem going buying a new suzuki.I would think they would push to sell their items,Since the market is so small compared to other brands.

lsr axle and carrier
hipers
pc carbon stuff

Last edited by rubicon20032003 on 03-06-2006 at 03:10 AM

03-06-2006 12:36 AM

MyCannibal

i've only dealt with Dave and Brad and have no complaints at all.....not that i order parts all the time though.

03-06-2006 01:41 AM

iceracer17
quiet but always here

Rubicon call Craig at hardcore we talked to him at indy and chuck convinced him to make a few more sets.I would imagine that it's on the back burner but if more people call them they will get the hint that they are wanted.

02'strokin tt/ice dale
03' cannibal

I know mine's a 450,
How about you???

03-06-2006 01:45 AM

Canniboomer
between rides

Re: Cannondale Parts Delivery Stinks

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cannondale27
I dont think its unreasonable to expect delivery of parts within a month.Well lately it seems that every single one of our great parts suppliers have failed that goal and/or given incomplete or inaccurate deliveries.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILTY as CHARGED! For me anyway. Yep, while chasing so many projects and serving new customers, I totally slid on a promise to C27, and have left him hanging and waiting on a few items -- not right. All comments noted, deserved, and thanks for the tune-up.

03-06-2006 05:02 AM

Brad Oakley
Blackwidow Man

Well, it's a good thing that C-27 doesn't have any problems with the service from Blackwidow! Because I'm sure that if he did, he would address his complaints directly with our company. Instead of doing the immature thing and coming out and making public postings that condemn ALL Cannondale vendors - without mentioning any specific problems.

TACT: The ability to tell a man to 'Go To He11' in such a way that he looks forward to the trip.

Too much of a good thing...is wonderful!! -Mae West

03-06-2006 10:26 PM

cannondale27
Mr.Obvious

Yup I am imature.Never asked for any replies here just a wake up call.Will discuss issues with each individual at my convenience.

02 X440 Bike(project)
02 x440 Bike(stock)
03 Parts Blaze
06 YFZ (Beater)
Proud R&D contributer

03-06-2006 10:36 PM

Decided to repost this since some thought it was unfair for me to have posted it to begin with.Give me a break I dare you who think I am just whining to find one other instance where I have gone to any lengths to make this issue known?I have valid complaint and sooner customers of the vendors here start expecting service the better.When a product is ordered and promised the vendor is not doing you a favor by delivering.It is his job and you the customer are the boss.That said I believe I have been taken care of by the sponsors I mentioned.The private party is a no show.And the folks I know who have been dealt with badly are selling out or going somewhere else.I like to give chances to folks I like.Not going anywhere.

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

BUMP!

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

What the heck is this?

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

Its a post from last year griping about poor parts delivery from vendors. Some things don't change.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

If its a vendor just contact the vendor, then if all else fails post on here about it. Brad and Boomer are human, things are bound to be lost or forgotton at some point. But they have always been top notch on getting any problems resolved.

So who are you wanting to complain about? Just post the complaint because the above post by 27 makes no sense at all.

Brad Oakley

#6 Post by Brad Oakley »

You know that it is truly ironic that this thread would show up again. Steve had the nerve (a couple of weeks back) to call me and ask me why it appeared I didn't like him. You just reminded me why I don't!

As I've stated before. If there's a problem with Black Widow's service, TELL US. Don't go hiding behind the anonymity of your screen name and then bi*ch about bad service. If it's us, have the balls to say so. Or, as also stated before, do the mature thing and contact us to resolve the issue before coming onto the forums and condeming us as no-account, dishonest, and/or unreliable.

Yes Cannondale is dying. You REALLY want to see it die FAST? Just wait until I get pissed off enough, junk my parts inventory and turn my back on all of you because of crap like this.

Fash00

#7 Post by Fash00 »

QUOTE (Brad Oakley @ Mar 23 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know that it is truly ironic that this thread would show up again. Steve had the nerve (a couple of weeks back) to call me and ask me why it appeared I didn't like him. You just reminded me why I don't!

As I've stated before. If there's a problem with Black Widow's service, TELL US. Don't go hiding behind the anonymity of your screen name and then bi*ch about bad service. If it's us, have the balls to say so. Or, as also stated before, do the mature thing and contact us to resolve the issue before coming onto the forums and condeming us as no-account, dishonest, and/or unreliable.

Yes Cannondale is dying. You REALLY want to see it die FAST? Just wait until I get pissed off enough, junk my parts inventory and turn my back on all of you because of crap like this.

PLEASE dont do that

ozarkdaler

#8 Post by ozarkdaler »

Please do not piss the vendors off because they are taking a risk just even handling these parts because Dales are a dying breed. We should be happy that they assume the risk of keeping our quads and bikes going. I have no problem with anybody on here but I do not like to see people bashing vendors in public.Take it up with them personally just like Sean says. If people keep pushing buttons and we lose our vendors then what would that have gotten us? An expensive piece of aluminum sitting in our garage that we cannot ride. These guys are human and everybody makes mistakes it just happens. From my experience if there is a mistake it is quickly corrected not an issue. I am not trying to piss anybody off I just do not like seeing these threads.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Brad Oakley

Cripes where did this come from?
Brad I forgot all about this post till I see it today cant even remember specifics but I believe I was having issues getting parts in a reasonable time.Now You are going to throw the parts away?Sounds like something my three year old would do when angry.I thought you said on phone that there really wasnt a issue with me?I never had a grudge against you personally but I guess it has moved to that level.Oh well blame your problems on me if it makes you feel better.Thanks for ruining my day.

UpsMan

#10 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (Brad Oakley @ Mar 24 2007, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cannondale died 4 years ago. I am not anonymous. My name is Roger Brown and I live in Berlin Wisconsin. The reason I refreshed this thread is because every vendor I have dealt with to rebuild my race quad this year has taken twice as long to do their service as they said it would, in one case, three times as long and counting. ATK and private sellers have been great in getting me parts fast as promised. Steve C27 has been great, wistech also. I have not ordered from BlackWidow, so you are OK so far. I'm not going into detail about my transactions with other companies in this forum, but some should really step up their delivery times OR be more realistic when tellling you how long it will take so you can plan accordingly. I have dry ground here now and no fuking quad to ride. I'm not pleased. Honda is going to be selling me a quad shortly.