scooter at optimum

quadracer500

#1 Post by quadracer500 »

I needed a new code for another quad, and fully expected to pay for the code, so I emailed Scooter
with my needs and ecu number. Scooter promtly sent me a new code and best of all at no charge,
what a cool deal from a great guy.
thanks Scooter.

cobradaler

#2 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ Jan 31 2007, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i needed a new code for another quad , and fully expected to pay for the code, so i emailed scooter
with my needs and ecu number . scooter promtly sent me a new code and best of all at no charge,
what a cool deal from a great guy.
thanks scooter.

thats awsome i need a new code for another quad also.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Far as I know you can get two for free. Scooter is awesome. He helped me out a few months ago with a replacement switch for map select. Had an old one and just gave it to me. Very much appreciated.

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

Scooter has always been very helpful to me. My D&M burned up and he sent me out another one right away.

Mjollnir

#5 Post by Mjollnir »

I've gotten four ECU codes from Optimum, no questions asked. That's just going through the web form.

I have never personally dealt with Scooter, but have only heard good things.

Marc

svahle

#6 Post by svahle »

Well Scooter pulled through again. I posted some questions in the mapping forum about the D&M, getting a new access code, updating to the 2.0 version, and using the D&M for more than one quad. He posted to give him call with my ECU number. Called him today and in just a few minutes I had all my questions answered, a new access code, and some additional info I needed. Also chatted up CDales for a few minutes after that. Great guy and excellent customer service.

Shannon

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Awesome, and it is going to get better!
tongue.gif

wayneschofield

#8 Post by wayneschofield »

I have to say we owe some gratitude to Optimum/Scooter.

I must have six or seven ECUs loaded in my D&M and ProCal and haven't been charged for one of them. Even come update time all was FOC.

We really can't complain about that can we?

Plus Scooter gave me a real deal on some used trim buttons recently.... top banana!

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

I was having trouble with my map select / rider trim hardware last month. Scooter had me send it in to be checked. Fixed & returned. Thanks for the help Scooter.