MX TECH

UpsMan

#1 Post by UpsMan »

6 weeks and counting.......John is always nice on the phone. But that doesn't excuse a 5 day turn around time stretched to 6 weeks without a phone call or update. Now I have my doubts about ever seeing them as he says he shipped them out last week and they are not here yet. NOT GOOD. Sorry to rip a sight sponsor, but it is the truth. KDEAL, bite me.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Roger, this is exactly what you should have done last time after dogging the guy on the phone. Instead you chose to revive an old post by another member that was a rant about everybody and nobody specific. I don't blame you for being upset. Site sponser or not, if a seller/vendor has poor service, you have the right to report it, just be factual and accurate and everybody will get the idea.

Now for your 5 year old mentality, that still needs a little work.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

I have absolutely no class. You should look in the mirror kdeal.

The sad thing is, by bringing this up, I have pretty much guarranteed myself that I will never see my shocks again. Same with other vendors. By publicly calling them out, you pretty much give up any hope of getting a decent resolution to the problem. The only reason I posted this one is because I have given up on them. I think it is important for other people to know what is up, in case they are considering sending their shocks there.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks for doing right thing Roger.Hopefully MX Tech will make things right.I have seen thier work and really it is top notch for your money.Something lacking from most.Does no good though if delivery isnt there.If you need to borrow my fronts they arent being used anyway till I get some a-arms.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Apr 13 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have absolutely no class. You should look in the mirror kdeal.

The sad thing is, by bringing this up, I have pretty much guarranteed myself that I will never see my shocks again. Same with other vendors. By publicly calling them out, you pretty much give up any hope of getting a decent resolution to the problem. The only reason I posted this one is because I have given up on them. I think it is important for other people to know what is up, in case they are considering sending their shocks there.

Roger,

I respectfully disagree. By calling out a vendor on a site that they are a sponser when all other avenues have been tried is absolutely the right thing to do. I for one won't do business with them (at least until I know your problem & any others is rectified). You did everything you should have done before posting your feedback. The previous problem was calling everybody out that sells Cannondale parts and then not mentioning the problem vendor. Believe it or not I am in your corner on this.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

Getting on to the topic here. I had good luck w/MX-Tech, just not so much on their service itself. Sent shocks in and had them back in a week and a half including shipping back. However, they weren't setup right and didn't work all that well. Sent them back and had them back again in less than a week and a half and worked very well on second shot at it. Still shouldn't have taken two tries to get what I wanted, but good customer service imo. If they say two weeks or less and it reaches that point I would always call to see what's going on.

UpsMan

#7 Post by UpsMan »

I think my head is going to explode.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Glad to hear they showed. I didn't think John was that bad of a guy.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

I dont think its over yet.Jeeze just when you think you've seen it all.

UpsMan

#10 Post by UpsMan »

I'm sure he is not a bad guy. I have never heard anything negative about him or mx-tech. I am not happy with the shocks. I have to call him monday and talk about them. They are not what I was expecting at all. I'm going to practice with them tomorrow, and see if I can get them to work. Here is the problem. Before, I couldn't get my ride height low enough. I thought he was going to re-spring them. Nope. Same springs. He shortened the shaft or put a spacer inside to make them an inch shorter. Not at all what I had in mind. I do not want to loose wheel travel.