Cobradaler

2000ex

#1 Post by 2000ex »

He needed a remote reservoir shock to fit his dual exhaust setup, so we decided a trade for my Fox for his Ohlins.

I sent my shock, in May but never received the Ohlins. He said he was fighting it out with the post office but said since they "lost" it he would send my shock back to me....

June 16th.
"cant find it so ill send ur fox back to u sorry about all the trouble, now i have to go and fight with the post office to get my money from them on the insurance. again sorry."

Two 3 weeks go by still no shock so I send him another nice message that I would like my shock returned. He finally replied on 7/6

"sorry it took so long ive had a lot of problems with the mail an havent been able to sort them out so ididnt want to lose ur shock to. but i will get it out today again sorry for all the trouble."

I have sent 2PMs since that have gone unanswered and still no shock.

Not sure what his deal is, but IMO this is pretty poor and I am pretty pissed. mad.gif

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

2000, Mike is a good guy...his post office really does suck this bad. The old post master got arrested for taking packages and opening them up. I will call and find out whats up and tell him to get on here and post. sorry to hear about the trouble.

2000ex

#3 Post by 2000ex »

He seemed like a good guy, but not answering posts and waiting this long is pretty inexcuseable.
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and ask nicely 2-3 times before I will post something bad about a member. But over a month and a half since he said he was going to send it is being pretty patient I think. Anything you could do would help.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Just got off the phone with him. He said that it just got missed in the move. He has been moving this last month and has not had internet on so he hasn't seen your pms. He said he would try and get it out tomorrow for you. He also wondered why you just didn't call him.

2000ex

#5 Post by 2000ex »

I dont have his number. I had it in an old PM, but that was deleted months back.

Thanks Sean for getting ahold of him.

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

620-338-7199

2000ex

#7 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Jul 31 2007, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
620-338-7199

Thanks for the number but IMO I am not the one who should be making the call. I think for the people who have done business with me will agree I am honest,send or pay for things on time, and will make good in a timely manner if there is an issue. I again appreciate you going to bat, however all I wanted was to help him out and not deal with almost a 3 month hassle that cost me money. I spent $15 shipping him a shock for a trade get nothing in return, no calls, no PM's back and now I should call him? He should be calling me to apologize and sending the shock back.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

I know, Mike messed up. I posted his number so you could ask him directly versus posting hoping he sees it. Just keep in mind that every trips, what matters is is whether they take care of it or not.

2000ex

#9 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Aug 1 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know, Mike messed up. I posted his number so you could ask him directly versus posting hoping he sees it. Just keep in mind that every trips, what matters is is whether they take care of it or not.

I agree completely.

2000ex

#10 Post by 2000ex »

I purposely did not call Mike to see if he would make good on his words to Happy that "he would try and get it out tomorrow for you". That was over a month ago, still no shock. Not surprised at all as I heard that excuse 2-3 times already. He has had since MAY to return the shock...I would believe theat hopefully 4 months is enough time to put a shock in a box and put a label on it.

I am beginning to wonder if I get it back how much use the thing is going to have. It was basically a factory take off.

Looks like a call is in order and see if I will ever get it back