quadryder

shackkat

#1 Post by shackkat »

I bought several things from "quadryder". I was to recieve "new" Carbon Fiber Deletes, tag bars and clamps that were to fit a stock stem, and a rear number plate.

What I received was deeply scratched carbon deletes, unuseable bars, clamps that do not fit a stock stem, and no number plate. (By the way the only picture I saw prior to buiying these items was of the whole quad, not individual compnents. I learned my lesson here I guess.)

When I asked him about this I got the response below:

the way I placed the bolts and the way the carbon fiber was wedged there was no room for packing, The bars were the same in the pic that you seen, never said they were pefect, the bracket came off of a stock stem so they DO fit\\

Hi,
I recieved the box today. There is some problems.
1) No packaging material in the box. This caused these "New" carbon fiber deletes to become scratched deaply and scuffed in several places from the bar mounts and loose bolts.
2) The handlebar clamps do not fit the stock stem. I asked several times if it did. The bars have deep wear marks from cables which effect their integrity.
3) No rear number plate?

I'm not very happy with this purchase. I usually never complain, but I am upset. Do you have any solutions?
Dan