Caution: Janusmx (ebay name: eugeneandjl )

sjstar

#1 Post by sjstar »

This post is on my experience only so I am not sure about others. From my experience with this guy he is extremely flakie. He would say he was really busy with work and all but then the next minute he is at the bar. My thought is if you are ganna list stuff for sale you should have the time to deal with the sales in a timely fashion or atleast have the courtesy to keep in touch with people not leave them hanging. It took a full week to get him to send me pictures and bad ones at that and that was after constant harasment becuase of his "yea ill be sure to send them your way today" which was 99% of the time a lie. Questions were never answered clearley if answered at all. When I did finaly get pictures I said i would buy the stuff on the condition that they were sent out in no more than a week and that I would have tracking. He said something along the lines that he would have it all pulled and hopefully out by wed. of last week. I bugged him on wed. for tracking and he said he got the stuff all off but wasnt able to send them yet. Well i kept calling till mon. and he would never answer or call back or anything so i filled a dispute over paypal. Yesterday he sent me a text with pics of the bike saying hes working on it of course he lied last week because i could see none of my stuff had been even pulled yet. It took filling a dispute to get him to reply to me. I was not about to let this guy take months to send me my stuff if send it at all so I did get all my money back from him. There is no excuse for not keeping in touch when you are selling something. I would stay clear of buying any of his stuff at all cost. Dont let this guy make you want to pull your hair out also.
P.s. the guy in the end never said sorry and made a stink about me even making a dispute even though his price was really low you pay for it in service.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Did you get your $ back or the parts?It sucks that with such a small community these types still haunt us once in awhile.Thanks for warning.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry man. sad.gif

sjstar

#4 Post by sjstar »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 24 2009, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you get your $ back or the parts?It sucks that with such a small community these types still haunt us once in awhile.Thanks for warning.

yes i got all my money back thankfully. Well with such a tight group im hoping to spread the word to let him know he waisted the wrong guys time