ebay dumb-dumbs!

2000ex

#11 Post by 2000ex »

I will get some pics out. Mike you have a PM

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

Joe,

Where do you live and what are you looking for in the way of plastics?

Canniboomer

#13 Post by Canniboomer »

That is such rotten news.
If you paid via Paypal, you might have valid claim if the set was misrepresented by the seller.
You could open up a dispute. Then you would have to send it back with a delivery confirmation and tracking, and could get a refund of the purchase price. The seller might not agree to pay you, but Paypal would yank the money back to you. It takes a while, but it might be worthwhile if the seller lied in the listing. Or, the seller may cough up something just to keep you from filing a dispute and receiving negative feedback.

joep1219

#14 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 1 2010, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Joe,

Where do you live and what are you looking for in the way of plastics?

well thed palstics are for a hybrid project we're working on. so they are not c-dale. believe me, if I needed c-dale parts i stay away from ebay and just get a hold of someone off the site so i don't have to worry about any thing! that's the best part of riding dales as far as i'm concerned, everyone wants to help and usually very honest. i don't have one bad thing to ever say about the c-dale community. even when i go racing everyone at the track says "i bet it sucks finding parts for that!" i tell them that i can get anything i need within 2 days for way less then they pay for the Jap parts! and it's true.

joep1219

#15 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ Jul 1 2010, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is such rotten news.
If you paid via Paypal, you might have valid claim if the set was misrepresented by the seller.
You could open up a dispute. Then you would have to send it back with a delivery confirmation and tracking, and could get a refund of the purchase price. The seller might not agree to pay you, but Paypal would yank the money back to you. It takes a while, but it might be worthwhile if the seller lied in the listing. Or, the seller may cough up something just to keep you from filing a dispute and receiving negative feedback.

yeah i've allready tried to get a hold of the seller. that's the first step according to ebay i'm going to try anyway we'll see what happens.