roxiegirl619

ATVMX279

#1 Post by ATVMX279 »

would do buisness with him again fast shipping and parts were packaged well

beanie$440$peed

#2 Post by beanie$440$peed »

what cant i say about this guy he is just great he has went above and beyond what he had to do. i brought him my speed a couple weeks ago and he fixed her right up and she is running like a champ right now just got the tps set today and she starts right up barley have to crank her over, which is alot to say seeing how my last mechanic did almost everything wrong beside put the motor in backwards.he time after time put his own parts on my quad free of charge just to get it up and running, and everything else i had to pay for was at a great price. i payed an amazing price to take apart the motor check everything and put it back together with the parts that needed replaced, and then he put the motor back in free of charge and got her purrin like a kitten....going to fully break her in tommorow with videos to follow.....................THANK YOU ROXYGIRL YOU HAVE MADE MY YEAR

P.S.im sure im forgeting somthing else great he did for me.... i would deff recommend him to anyone in ohio that needs serious help with thier cdale....thanks again trey ur awesomtastic