Roxiegirl619

Brad Oakley

#1 Post by Brad Oakley »

Had a long talk with Mr Hart today. He wants to make things good with me and Ken. I should start seeing money from him in two weeks. I'll let everyone know if he keeps his end of the agreement.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

His name is Aaron Hart. He got into cannondales a couple years ago and was very gung ho about making custom parts and such. He had some motor work done and had the motor shipped back and never paid for it. He then parted out his quad, got money and didn't ship parts. We were able to recover much of this but a couple of folks got screwed. Brad and Ken were the only ones that were still owed anything from what I can tell.

Coming back in under an alias, and calling yourself a different name is pretty crooked as far as I am concerned. I hope Brad and Ken get theirs.

r.porter

#3 Post by r.porter »

It just goes to show how great the really Cannondale community is. I myself would never expect someone providing me a service or parts to ship without at least a partial if not full payment. With that be said I have lost money to some that were on here that shipped broken or unusable parts , thank goodnice they are gone now. It makes for a better and stronger group.

Brad Oakley

#4 Post by Brad Oakley »

First off, I am a believer in the powers of repentance and forgiveness! If Aaron takes care of his old issues I will welcome him back to the Cannondale community! And I was the one hurt the most by his previous misdeeds. I don't want this thread being spun into a forum for everyone to start hammering out their theories about how to handle grievances - especially since the folks posting on this thread right now have no idea what really happened. Only Aaron, Ken and I know the real facts (though Happyboy's comment does give an accuracte overview.)

I know that in the past I have screwed things up and done things wrong. But I have also made attempts to correct my mistakes and have been forgiven by those I had offended. I'm giving Aaron the same chance!!!

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

I locked the other thread on purpose to keep the comments from flowing.

I am locking this one as well since Brad has made his remarks.

A quick update, Aaron has made good on all of his current deals (including spending a lot of money on Cannondale parts) since he has been back. The only thing outstanding is with Brad @ BlackWidow ATV. If there is anything else please notify me directly via PM.

REPEAT: The only thing outstanding goes back over a year, period. Tim (the owner of the site) asked me to do the actions I did, and then called me back an hour later to tell me that Aaron was going to contact Brad & I and make it right. (he has contacted us). I am with Brad in believing this can be forgiven (if made right) and lets keep on going. Please don't post flames or bad comments without proof.

I hope and believe Aaron will once again become part of this great community and this will be a dead issue.

Thanks,
Ken