Muff - ebay

muff

#11 Post by muff »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 7 2012, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess I just don't understand, I buy what I want, try to make sure its correct part pay for it and use it.

I wish all of my buyers were like that! lol Unfortunately the eBay system is a lot more complicated than it needs to be..

Thanks for everyone who has supported me, I try to describe my parts as accurate as possible and ship the same or next day.

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, I don't sell on ebay alot but when ever I do I always am waiting on the hammer to drop where a buyer either had way to high of expectations or they are just waiting to perform fraud and lie about the transaction. I feel for those that sell on there regularly.

Brad77

#13 Post by Brad77 »

smile.gif

muff

#14 Post by muff »

Lol that's a good one.

Cndale97x

#15 Post by Cndale97x »

I know Muff personally, I have purchased from him and talked to him at numerous NEATV races. He is just protecting himself. I have been burnt on E-Bay because I left positive feedback once I received payment and then they left negative just so paypal would give there money back. Carry on Muff if they don't like it they can shop somewhere else and you and I know it's their loss because your parts are as described or better and prices are fair.

MX Quad Dad

#16 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I (my son) bought "newcdale02's" 2002 cannibal, great guy by the way. so last friday I bought the case Muff had listed here. He had to help me figure out a few things useing paypal but he had the patients. I got the case earlier this week, but didn't get the chance to look it over very well. it was well packaged and he definatly didn't skimp on the shrink wrap. the engine appears to have been disassembled properly (no prybar marks) and I'll be danged it is a unicorn case.

A big thanks to Muff and a A+ positive feedback

after I get this case installed, My speed is long overdue for updates (engine has never been opened) so I will still have two running dales while I send a crank and head to timbo..... and then there will be three. plus two butchered up parts quads.

muff

#17 Post by muff »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 21 2012, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I (my son) bought "newcdale02's" 2002 cannibal, great guy by the way. so last friday I bought the case Muff had listed here. He had to help me figure out a few things useing paypal but he had the patients. I got the case earlier this week, but didn't get the chance to look it over very well. it was well packaged and he definatly didn't skimp on the shrink wrap. the engine appears to have been disassembled properly (no prybar marks) and I'll be danged it is a unicorn case.

A big thanks to Muff and a A+ positive feedback

after I get this case installed, My speed is long overdue for updates (engine has never been opened) so I will still have two running dales while I send a crank and head to timbo..... and then there will be three. plus two butchered up parts quads.

Glad you like the case! And I'm sure your speed will like the updates!