Muff - ebay

nitroboy

#1 Post by nitroboy »

QUOTE (muff @ Apr 6 2012, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! And will do. I certainly did not mean to come across like that.

sure is nice this guy sells his stuff on ebay and cant leave you feedback i bought from him paid immediately and never got feedback asked him about it and he said not till i leave him feedback, wow i think if i buy from him, i pay immediately threw paypal, then i believe i held up to my end of the deal ? deserve positive feedback ? and yet no feedback, but it's ok thats why i havent bought anything more from him ! he's got alot of things i could use but i always buy something from someone an if they have a mass quanity i want, i still only buy one part if the deal is good then i'll go back and spend more of my hard earned money, but if its not a legit deal to my likeing then i dont continue to do biz. with them, but it's all good if he was smart he woulda left certain things together and tried to sell them as a whole, before tearing them down like your typical scrapper, and really the only difference between him and your typical scrapper is, his parts are clean and thats it !!!!! same guy scrounging for a buck !!! LOL !

muff

#2 Post by muff »

Like I stated my eBay account is setup to automatically leave positive feedback once it is received. I have over 10,000 positive feedback on there and have yet to find another member that has had a problem with eBays feedback settings. I am in business to make money and they are worth more in parts. If you would like to discuss this further just PM me.

MX Quad Dad

#3 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Are you holding pos. feedback until you get pos. feed back? Feedback is supposed to be if the other person held up his end of the bargin not if the other person left feedback.

nitroboy

#4 Post by nitroboy »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 6 2012, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you holding pos. feedback until you get pos. feed back? Feedback is supposed to be if the other person held up his end of the bargin not if the other person left feedback.

exactly !!!!! im so sick and tired of people starting accounts and trying to make there own rules then you have to get ebay envolved to set them straight and let them know that reguardless of there accounts and rules it is ebay policy that they do this or that, make whatever excuse you want for not doing what is rightfully expected of you, it's ok but i'll keeping my money in my pocket !!

muff

#5 Post by muff »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Apr 6 2012, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there's a lot more to it than just the feedback. When a buyer leaves a positive rating it lets me know that they were happy with the transaction, they purchased and received the correct item that they needed. You would be very surprised how many people purchase the incorrect parts for their year and model, don't read the auction descriptions, don't follow return instructions and actually return different items than they receive. The majority of people on there are great to deal with and understand how the site works. I refuse to automatically leave feedback for the bad apples just because they paid for the item. This is why I have my settings to only leave positive feedback once it is received. Here is a snapshot from my eBay selling manager settings:

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

And this Ebay deal has to do with cannondaleriders HOW? Really? First he states his name and number like he is supposed to and gets hammered for "hiding" who he is, now someone doesn't like ebay's policies so they are gonna trash talk him again. I've bought from him. Good parts, good price. Ebay is a joke. I can bid and win your auction, never pay for the item, and still NOT get positive feedback, even if the seller uses Ebay's worthless non-paying bidder program, with they try to drag out as long as they can hoping the seller says screw it and gives up waiting, all the time not being able to resell the item.
Buy his parts, make an offer, call him, or STFU

claas900

#7 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (haydug @ Apr 7 2012, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And this Ebay deal has to do with cannondaleriders HOW? Really? First he states his name and number like he is supposed to and gets hammered for "hiding" who he is, now someone doesn't like ebay's policies so they are gonna trash talk him again. I've bought from him. Good parts, good price. Ebay is a joke. I can bid and win your auction, never pay for the item, and still NOT get positive feedback, even if the seller uses Ebay's worthless non-paying bidder program, with they try to drag out as long as they can hoping the seller says screw it and gives up waiting, all the time not being able to resell the item.
Buy his parts, make an offer, call him, or STFU

T/Y!!!!

sjstar

#8 Post by sjstar »

WHO CARES ABOUT POS. FEEDBACK! Its not an ego booster. REALLY?

Sorry MUFF, THanks you for posting, there are just some crabby people on here. I have bought from you before off yfzcentral.

MX Quad Dad

#9 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (muff @ Apr 7 2012, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well there's a lot more to it than just the feedback. When a buyer leaves a positive rating it lets me know that they were happy with the transaction, they purchased and received the correct item that they needed. You would be very surprised how many people purchase the incorrect parts for their year and model, don't read the auction descriptions, don't follow return instructions and actually return different items than they receive. The majority of people on there are great to deal with and understand how the site works. I refuse to automatically leave feedback for the bad apples just because they paid for the item. This is why I have my settings to only leave positive feedback once it is received. Here is a snapshot from my eBay selling manager settings:

Sorry if my post sounds like a rant. Didn't mean it that way was more of a question. I have not sold on ebay but have made quite a few purchases there. only one bad which I tried to work out with the seller without any luck. Ive thought about listing some stuff but allways use craigslist instead. most buys I have done have been from business and almost always got positive feedback before even getting confermation from paypal and from what you posted I now see how they did it so fast. I guess I just don't understand, I buy what I want, try to make sure its correct part pay for it and use it. but I guess I could imagin some people trying to beat the system and get stuff for free.

MX Quad Dad

#10 Post by MX Quad Dad »

like I said in my last post, the first post here was more of a question. confusion may be more fitting. But I thought about it today and at first I looked at it from a buyers point of view and with never selling on ebay, I have no idea what the ratings are for the seller to rate the buyer. I was just assuming all it would be is if the buyer completed the transacttion in a timely matter. I allways worry when I bid on something that won't end soon I may not be able to keep tabs and if i win it I might not get back to my computer sometimes for a week. I realy never thought about getting a bad rating just that the buyer would be waiting for his money wondering if he should relist. now after reading here I relise that the transaction is not over for the seller just because he got paid. I can also understand it is harder for a seller to overcome a bad rating than for the buyer to overcome one