Aaron Hart

Brad Oakley

#1 Post by Brad Oakley »

Someone recently asked me what happened with my renewed association with Aaron Hart (Was using the name Roxiegirl here for a while). A few years ago here's what happened. As ya'all know I use kdeal to do my engine work. Well, Aaron traveled to Miami to work with Ken and learn how to rebuild engines. I had sent all the parts needed to Ken so that Aaron's engine could be rebuilt. It was done at Christmas-time and I was in and out of the office a bunch so Ken couldn't locate me when the engine was finished. So Aaron took the engine with him, leaving promises to Ken that he would be contacting me immediately to get his bill paid up with me. Then he went underground. Ken got stiffed on his labor and I was robbed of the parts I had sent down. About two grand in all. Then, Aaron re-surfaced last Fall. Timbo located him when Aaron tried to do some business with Tim - in disguise. So we called him out and started applying some pressure (people don't realize just how small this community is!). So Aaron finally agreed to pay is two-year-old bill. Blew all kinds of smoke up my skirt about how cool it would be to be able to start going to the group rides and stuff like that. Then he Paypal'd me $21.00 (He called it a "test run") and then disappeared. Again.

That's all I know. My only consolation is that Aaron did take care of paying a bunch of other 'Dale owners while he was in a repentant mood. Just not me.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

And as a result he is perm banned from this community. We unfortunately cannot keep folks from creating new users from different IP addresses but when we do find out we will continue to ban him. This is why it is especially important to know who you are dealing with and why we push to get folks names and numbers.

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

That explains why he wasn't back on to finish buying the a-arms he was going to. He did buy the seat and paid for it though.

ADMINISTRATOR

#4 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

It ain't the buying where he has screwed people. Its the selling. And he can come on here all he wants and make up new user names. He will get banned every time we find out about him.