Yet another two thumbs up for CANNIBOOMER

MX Quad Dad

#1 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Called Dave a while back to order parts. Then the washing machine decided to go down and the next day at work I got a four week project that needs to be done in two. So, dave ends up calling because I hadn't payed the invoice. Really I hadn't even looked at it. His concern was that he was leaving town and if the transaction wasn't completed there may be a delay in shipping. after I got home the day he left the message my brain was still scrambled with trying to locate parts for the machine I'm building, I couldn't even think about looking at the invoice and I figured it will be at least two weeks before I can think about getting back on the C-Dale project. so last sunday morning (which I had figured was to late to get them sent out before he leaves) I sat down with a cup of coffee and confirmed the invoice and pay-paled him the money.

On wed. I received the parts.

This may not seem like a big deal but as I mentioned our washer went down and I had ordered the parts online before Dave even had a chance to email my invoice. They had a three day delivery time, which meant I should have gotten it the day dave put my order in the mail and since our mail comes earlier than the ups delivers in my neighborhood. I got my C-Dale parts before the washing machine parts. To top all that off Dave took the time to call me to let me know there will be a delay, which I figured was going to happen because of my slow reply.

Thanks Dave, I wish more businesses were as concerned about their customers as you are.

P.S. Dave, I must have deleted the email that shows how to install the magnetic strainer so if you could resend them please

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

OH YEAH, I have two running Dales and only one washing machine Which was broke-down

which one was more important to get the parts for?

I know unsure.gif........ most here would say it was more important to get the dale running than the washer laugh.gif laugh.gif wacko.gif

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

thanks H!,...... emails are now sent.

Re domestic repairs?, I returned to the NW here, and find that both Service panels to the residence, 200 + 200 need replaced.
It seems my older FPE panels were blackballed years ago due to circuit breakers NOT tripping, but I had no clue of any pending danger.
That is what happened during some high usage time this past winter, and the main entry wires to each panel are now blackened and semi-melted......

Fortunately, a licensed local electrician wants a Cannondale,... so we can do some barter. Fun fun tongue.gif