uneasy_rider a super nice guy to deal with!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

uneasy_rider is a super nice guy to deal with and came through for me with something i have been looking for for a very long time which made one of my early pre-production MX400's complete and all original again!, John I dont know how to say thank you enough...but whenever you need a favor just ask and if its in my capabilities of doing so..it will be done!...also another great freindship came from this transaction! So thanx a million again! MW biggrin.gif

uneasy_rider

#2 Post by uneasy_rider »

QUOTE (promod @ Jan 15 2013, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uneasy_rider is a super nice guy to deal with and came through for me with something i have been looking for for a very long time which made one of my early pre-production MX400's complete and all original again!, John I dont know how to say thank you enough...but whenever you need a favor just ask and if its in my capabilities of doing so..it will be done!...also another great freindship came from this transaction! So thanx a million again! MW biggrin.gif

You are very welcome and the information you provided was worth much more than the cover to me (not to mention the other goodies that you threw in the package). Thanks

promod

#3 Post by promod »

Once again a great transaction from a great new freind! thanx again John! Ciao!, MW biggrin.gif