Wistech...Always a great guy to deal with!

promod

#1 Post by promod »

biggrin.gif Thanx as always John for coming through for me when im looking for the weird stuff and taking your time to help me, And not only me, but you have always been there for all the members on this forum of there needs, questions, advice and help...and of course your OHO of things when needed and we all love seeing your latest projects, tech advice or comments...as i believe whenever you post...it is read!, So a big thanx from me and im also saying thank you from the rest of the members who dont say it also! wink.gif

promod

#2 Post by promod »

QUOTE (promod @ Jan 31 2013, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif Thanx as always John for coming through for me when im looking for the weird stuff and taking your time to help me, And not only me, but you have always been there for all the members on this forum of there needs, questions, advice and help...and of course your OHO of things when needed and we all love seeing your latest projects, tech advice or comments...as i believe whenever you post...it is read!, So a big thanx from me and im also saying thank you from the rest of the members who dont say it also! wink.gif

Once again just to say to others all above still holds true about John!

But Thanx again for recent transaction John as all was as described and received very fast!, so keep on doing what you do best on here....Helping out your C'Dale brothers and Family in every aspect! Thanx a million again my friend! biggrin.gif

Ciao!, Mike in KY