BOOMER ROCKS

eatcrpoopyz

#1 Post by eatcrpoopyz »

I hope all of you Cannonballers know just how down to earth and meticulous Dave is, and
What a solid resource he is, and I dont think I've ever met a nicer guy, period.

This dude just plain knows his ****!

He turned a nearly dead cannonball, into a formidable desert racing missle in a couple of days,
AND educated me along the way. AND didnt break the bank doing it. Super reasonable.

I highly recommend that you guys get out to Buckeye and watch this guy work his magic on your machine.
If you dont learn something from the experience, well its on you because his knowledge is IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS and
his patients is STUNNING. No question will go in answered. I think he TOTALLY ENJOYS the challenges of both making a
bike/quad run like it should, and making certain you know how to keep it that way.

Yea, I know, Buckeye is a long ways from your paradise, but I would bet It will be more than worth the effort and expense
of getting your machine and your mind to the CANNABOOMER.

JUST ONE GUYS OPINION!

Rod
Fassttoys Racing
Tucson, AZ

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Ha, thanks Rod!... It was a lot of fun.
I need to post up the picture of the FAILED Aluminum impeller, that spun and spun thru 3 owners and several overheats, but luckily did not damage the intake cam threads... lucky break that all of the needed fixes and tweaks were "external". And maybe we should also give a nod to the Evans Coolant, though it was not circulating much at all!, but apparently prevented the most extreme temps that would have normally started ruining the various head parts and rings. It's just amazing that motor came back so strong.... so far.

Anyway, yes I am way out in Buckeye, AZ,... but along the freeway and quite close to Glamis!... a superb Fall through Spring playground. Guys can camp here at my place, with hookups, and Glamis is only about 3 hours away. Thanks again.