CDaleparts orders

Lippy91

CDaleparts orders

#1 Post by Lippy91 »

Hey Guys, I just want to hear from you and tell me your success or failures with ordering from cdaleparts. I think it's a great think that they did by starting up a part shop, BUT if your not going to run it right let someone else do it that is more capable or has the right resources. I placed a order in Dec. that they said it was all in stock and would be shipped right out. Weeeell, It's now the middle of Feb. and they decided to take a vacation, so no one can answer for where my parts are. I think it's just wrong that some people can get their order in less than a week , and I can't get mine in less than two months:mad: Race season is coming up and I won't be close to ready at this pace. So I'm wondering if there is a company on the east coast that has about the same stock in parts or maybe someone should start a company on the east coast that can run a buisness. Sorry to vent but has gotten to be a joke!!!!!

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I sympathize with you. Mine was an order place over a month ago. I spoke to MAZ on the phone he said I got evrything here. Heck he even sent me a shipping confirmation. Still nothing. No return phone calls, no e-mails returned, NOTHING. I think this is crap because he has my money and I have no parts.

I like Maz and appreciate everything he is doing for the Dale's overall, but is it that freaking hard to return an e-mail when I see he posts on Cdaler all the time?

Lippy91

#3 Post by Lippy91 »

Thanks Derno, I thought it was just me. Looks like I'll be pushing my moto across the finish line.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Its not just you.I really supported one person having most parts and access to the OEM's because I figured one person would be able to make a living at it and be able to devote themselves full time to the endeavor.There are quite a few selling parts now so maybe the money is spread too thin I dont know but there is definitly a problem there.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

I placed an order a while back and got most vital parts right away and the rest has not arrived but I believe it was on backorder.

TricityCdale

#6 Post by TricityCdale »

You know the old saying, "It's not WHAT you know, but WHO you know"? I think it kind of fits here. Some people seem to get better treatment than others. Personally, I have had nothing but bad experiences since the beginning. Lot's of promises, but little to no delivery.

The sad part is, he has tried to do a lot for us Cdale owners, and I really respect him for that, but he never should have started up this business, if he is not going to be committed to it.

I am really tired of hearing the "they are just really busy" excuse. But as long as he keeps the right people happy, they will continue to make excuses for him and nothing will change. It has been a year or so already and it is still the same. If it was anybody else, they would be out of business. I think he has cast a spell on Cdale owners so that he can do no wrong.

If you haven't noticed, I go elsewhere now, there are plenty of people around to get parts from that have WAY better service.

Just my $0.02. (hiding in the corner waiting for the lightning strike!)

TricityCdale

#7 Post by TricityCdale »

And I know I will never have a prayer of getting parts from him again either! Whoops.

Ryanstones

BOOOM()&*^$%^&@#$%@#CRASH

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

That was lightning comin down on ya tricity! good luck with that. LOL.

My first attempts at an order were met with NO response. Then last month I placed an email order and had my stuff in 3 days. And it was for parts that NO one else had, so i am grateful.

I don't know what the story is but hope you guys get your stuff.

CDMX215

bad business

#9 Post by CDMX215 »

hey lippy91 its john marks buddy the maz is putting it to me also i thought iwas bad at 2 1/2weeks boy was i surprised (

Lippy91

#10 Post by Lippy91 »

Hey John, Glad to see you on here. I imagine all of the parts and updates they HAD in stock went elsewhere. Johnny what did you order? I ordered the stage 8 kit and motor mount kit. They said they had it in stock and it was going to be shipped;) My buddy cleaned out his garage( He has a heated garage) so we could work on this project. Well 7 weeks later my buddy is wondering where my parts are, my quad sitting in his garage ripped apart while Im trying to convince him to buy a cannondale because parts are easy to get ahold of. I feel bad Knocking them(CDaleparts) because they're trying to help us and the sport but when you have a $12,000 quad sitting in a garage you cant start, it just gets alittle annoying:mad: Now that I have vented,let's sit back and chill till the parts get here.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: