Ccole

jcv440

Ccole

#1 Post by jcv440 »

This guy bought Skid Plates off of me, I sent the skids, and retrieves his PayPal payment!!!!!!! So now I'm out $60 and the skids......he did say he was sending a money order to me for the skidplates, well I have not seen it.

And paypal cannot do anything because I did not have delivery conformation......so be sure to include that in your future paypal goods sales.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

EuroGOD

#2 Post by EuroGOD »

That's some bad news there, I'd be rather PO'd as well....
For anyone interested in a quick read, here is the original ad and the postings that followed.

Ccole, if this has been some sort of mistake/malfunction or whatever, you'd better get this sorted.

OCR

#3 Post by OCR »

I agree. CCole step up or step out man. These guys have done wonders for all of us Dale owners. Dont repay them that way:confused:

thomez

#4 Post by thomez »

Get this sorted out or...........

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Hey Jim, why didn't you just give them to me?? :cry:

Thanks for heads up. CCole, explain yourself!! :hammer:

bouncerdude

#6 Post by bouncerdude »

that has always been my bigest fear about doing transactions over the net. im sorry to hear what happend. Ccole should pay up or get out.

cdalepilot

#7 Post by cdalepilot »

it looks like ''ccole'' isn't going to pay up , and isn't man enough to reply to this thread ! :mad: he's probably already started a new email account , re registered and on here with a new username ? ''scammer" i advise anybody to do what i do ,send the moneyorder via certified mail , that way they can be held accountable becouse they sighned for the mail, you can also track the mail at www.usps.com and find out when they sighned for it and even the time.

Jctmotorsports

Retrive??

#8 Post by Jctmotorsports »

How did he retrive his paypal? I've had it since it came out and never herd of it. Did you not accept it first? (I'm alittle slow..)
Chuck

Jctmotorsports

#9 Post by Jctmotorsports »

This was suspost to be in jvc440's post, so go read that and reply where ever you feel like it. I'll never figure computers out.
Told you I was slow......
Chuck:confused:

Ryanstones

got your back Jct

#10 Post by Ryanstones »

you hit the new thread button instead of post reply.