Deadbeat seller update..

Sandstorm

Deadbeat seller update..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I sent this guy an email today at his troylee address. I am not registered on ebay, but my girlfriend is and that's where I always ask the sellers questions. Today I sent an email from my address, not the girlfriends, and he responded. I asked if he had a steering dampner or any other moto parts. He said he sold the dampner and what else was I looking for?? He doesn't know I'm the guy he took the 300 bucks from for the axle. He still has not responded to my other four or five emails from earlier this week from the girlfriends emails address...I could use some help if anybody lives near Tyrone/Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

what is his seller ID on ebay?

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

He finally responded at around 3 pm eastern today. He said his computer crashed.. Hmmmmmmm.. Lets see,,, I think they call it a return address on the envelope. He said he didn't have my return address to send me the axle..

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Sandstorm,

Do you want me to call off Vito & his cousin Tony "bag of Doughnuts" ?

smile.gif smile.gif

tjusa

#5 Post by tjusa »

well are u getting the axle ? maz lives in that area i think he goes rite through tyrone on his way up here ?

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

He says it's on the way. Twice he has told me he shipped it.. Stay away from this kid.. I'm getting the run around.. Should be here on the 21st.........I hope........

fyrmedic

#7 Post by fyrmedic »

well, if not, you'll be riding on a bent one!!!!tongue.gif

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Lets get a follow up. Did you ever receive the product?

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Man what kind of used axle was it for $300? Did it arrive yet?

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

I got it yesterday.. About a three week wait.. It's in good shape.. A moto axle...