Ocr

hollywood43

Ocr

#1 Post by hollywood43 »

Purchased some used parts from OCR. I requested fast shipment so that I had the parts in time for a race. They showed up in perfect condition and super fast. I would highly recommend purchasing from this member.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Good guy and ships fast too. I have ordered several things from him and all have been as described. Thanks again!

OCR

#3 Post by OCR »

Thanks guys... Ron, speaking of shipping, those a arms will be shipping out tomorrow evening.

I was slow on a cpl of items I have sent out and to those guys I really apologize.

Thanks again guys!

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

i finally got my bearing carrier today OCR! great guy to do business with.smile.gif

OCR

#5 Post by OCR »

You only got the bearing carrier yesterday CDROOKIE?????? Dude, you are one patient guy, I havent heard from you so I assumed you got it weeks ago... I am REALLY sorry bro. I sent that out over a month ago!!!!!!!

So much for using USPS, I will go back to using UPS:mad:

CDrookie, please look at the postmark date on it, just so you know I sent it out the beginning of August! I feel really bad:(

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

i know u sent it out when u said u were OCR. but i got a set of 400ex hubs from a dude in ohio that i didn't get for 3 months! he sent them UPS. looked like they drug the box behind the truck the whole way! so i guess everyone has bad days...

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Nah the people delivering stuff to you just don't like ya! Everything I get from OCR gets here in a couple days. Maybe you should ship your stuff to me rook. This way you will get it sooner!

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

I bought a box full of parts from OCR and they were just as described in excellent conditon, and shipped fast. Good guy to deal with.
Thanks again Chris,

Ken

OCR

#9 Post by OCR »

Thanks Ken, glad to hear everything worked out. -Chris