Raptor0443

trx250r2nv

Raptor0443

#1 Post by trx250r2nv »

Don't trust him! told him I wanted the shocks he was selling and that I would get a Money order out to him within 24 hrs (It was on a Sunday) and he went behind my back and sold them to someone else. What ever happend to the trust system? The only reason I was going to send a Money Order is because he wanted to charge another $10 if I sent Paypal he claims for a prossessing charge. I have been useing Paypal for years and have never been charged for a transaction from my bank account. :mad:

raptor0443

#2 Post by raptor0443 »

i can't help it that you had to get a money order i sent out 6 emails at the same time and cdembek got me the money first so sue me its not that big of a deal, they have brand new ohlins on ebay for 75.00 each brand new look there, once again i'm am sorry but i did nothing wrong:)

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

:no: Tsk tsk. I understand selling to the first person but if you are going to accept a money order then you really should wait till it gets there.

And paypal does charge a fee. 2.9% + $0.30 USD That comes out to $4 for a transaction fee.

And, trx250r2nv at least you are not out the money. I know of people from here that have sent money and have never received the merchandise. That sucks!

raptor0443

#4 Post by raptor0443 »

he never said the he was sending a money order or what he was going to do so i just did what anyone in their right mine would do, i sold to the person with the money and the person who communicated with me on what they were going to do.

kdeal

Re: Raptor0443

#5 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by trx250r2nv
Don't trust him! told him I wanted the shocks he was selling and that I would get a Money order out to him within 24 hrs (It was on a Sunday) and he went behind my back and sold them to someone else. What ever happend to the trust system? The only reason I was going to send a Money Order is because he wanted to charge another $10 if I sent Paypal he claims for a prossessing charge. I have been useing Paypal for years and have never been charged for a transaction from my bank account.  :mad:

The transaction fee is to the seller, not the buyer. The buyer never pays any additonal fees, unless specified by the seller in the form of more money in the transaction. If you don't agree then you don't buy it. As for the link to new ones, try here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4509600467&rd=1

Happyboy

#6 Post by Happyboy »

Sounds like we just have a normal everyday miscommunication. Noone hurt.

cdalerider75

#7 Post by cdalerider75 »

trx250r2nv sorry dude... but don't take it out on raptor0443... so do you currently have speed shocks? or was it the dual rate that your looking for??

I just want to say that I give raptor0443 two thumbs up... answered all of my questions

trx250r2nv

#8 Post by trx250r2nv »

Of course you do you got the shocks You didn't get screwed I did and he is a D*&k in my book. It's ok that you have your own opinion I just don't take lightly to being lied to and scammed. He should have never sold them to you because I responded to him first. O" and I wanted the dual rate and a second set for on LTZ that I am trying to trade my Dale for.