AlaskaSpeed

guthrie08

AlaskaSpeed

#1 Post by guthrie08 »

real bad experience, ordered a hmf from him december 1st and im still waiting. he says its on its way... he has 225 of mine and i have nothing, anyone have his number so i can get in touch with this guy, thanks

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

He has $320 of mine. I finally got an email from him. I am not sure what I should post so if you want some info drop me a pm.

Trust me he is a good guy.

ccole

#3 Post by ccole »

He has over $70 of mine. Whats the deal?

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm not sure how long ago you ordered. But from experience, it take 3-5 weeks at times to get packages into and out of Alaska.

ccole

#5 Post by ccole »

Paid Dec. 22 all i ever asked was to have a tracking number. Then when he will not respond to emails i have to think something is up. I'll give anyone a chance or two to make things right but he wouln't even answer the emails. I have paypal on it now and he still hasn't answered them after six days. Maybe a good dude just having problems. All i want is my money or the nerfs and i would be happy.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ccole
Paid Dec. 22 all i ever asked was to have a tracking number. Then when he will not respond to emails i have to think something is up. I'll give anyone a chance or two to make things right but he wouln't even answer the emails. I have paypal on it now and he still hasn't answered them after six days. Maybe  a good dude just having problems. All i want is my money or the nerfs and i would be happy.

Good enough. You're not asking too much. Let's see how this pans out.

guthrie08

#7 Post by guthrie08 »

i ordered my hmf december 1st through paypal, at first he responded to my emails but not anymore, i cant get ahold of him when calling either. hopefully the hmf will come in or i can get my money back somehow.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

I am just screwed, but he is having marital troubles. I tried to go through paypal, but I am out of the 45 day window.

God I hope he makes good!

ccole

#9 Post by ccole »

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARTS?

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Hopefully he hid them from the lawyers!This sucks for everyone but I knew something must have been going on since he has always been reliable in the past.