Maslanik Motorsports/Cdaleparts.com

Fox Mulder

Maslanik Motorsports/Cdaleparts.com

#1 Post by Fox Mulder »

I've seen alot of "where's Maz" post on the other forum, but I doubt they'd allow this over there. It sure seems like it takes forever to get parts from these guys, if you ever get them so I'm posting a poll.

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

maz has always been there for me.been a time or two where i have had to wait on parts but has always come through.

krash

#3 Post by krash »

I tried to deal with him, but he hasn't gotten back with me...... so I voted that I havn't delt with him yet. He seems like a nice guy, just really buisy....... I guess?!

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

He shouldnt delete the thread, thats the whole point of the trader feedback, is to post your experiences whether they be good or bad.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Maz does seem to be a nice guy but if he wants to keep customers happy he needs to do the monotonous,work,unherolike thing of actually delivering,following up and paying what is owed to others.No he has never not delivered to me but that required constant followup on my part on occasion.Other times service was exceptional.We need people we can count on and we have them.Problems like this eventually take care of themselves over time yet cause many hardships while that is happening.No reason whatsoever for this thread to be deleted.

MichiganMXer722

#6 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Maz know's his c-dale stuff and is a nice guy and helped me out one time, but his shipping skills are sub par

claas900

#7 Post by claas900 »

..I called him once,he never called back...so were should i vote?..From what i read,seems like a very nice guy and very smart,but takes to long to ship..So i dunno

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Nice guy in the past, now won't respond to my thread on cannondaler. Hmmmpphh! tongue.gif

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

Consider him a great friend, but we all know his flaws. Beating them into the ground is beating a dead horse.

Great guy, somewhat slow sometimes. smile.gif

If you ever see him read a children's book to two toddlers, you'll see what's in his heart. :drink:

Marc

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Consider him a great friend, but we all know his flaws. Beating them into the ground is beating a dead horse.

Great guy, somewhat slow sometimes. smile.gif

If you ever see him read a children's book to two toddlers, you'll see what's in his heart. :drink:

Marc

Marc,

I have a question for you. If you were someone he owed money or parts to, and you had never recieved them after more than lets say two months, would you consider this a dead horse?

It is painfully obvious you know him well, and you are a moderator of a site where he is a sponser. The two kids you mention in your post are probably yours?? I'll bet he is one heck of a nice guy to deal with on a personal basis. What's at issue here is how he does business, and what his business ethics are, not how good a friend he is to anybody.

Let it be known that Maz does not owe me any money or parts. I have only dealt with him once, and I did recieve slow service and was a little frustrated. BUT, I did recieve my parts, and I would sit down and have a beer with him at this point. I just do not know if I would do business with him, until his track record is a little better.