Pete's ATK

Post your dyno charts here!
2000ex

#31 Post by 2000ex »

WOW, you picked up 5hp with just a set of cams. Great job

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

His chart is stock ATK green,stock ATK new Wiseco red,stock ATK new Wiseco Crower Cams blue.
By stock I mean stock no porting nothing except U4 which was used for all these runs even had airbox and used well oiled filter.Impressive and a record by far for unported 450cc stock stroke.Here is him pointing at record,Quad and him racing it today.

cannondale27

#33 Post by cannondale27 »

Video
http://media.putfile.com/Nordic-Mountain-Race---Pete

Have more of whole race with UPSman also will post tomorrow.

UpsMan

#34 Post by UpsMan »

Look how smooth the track is in those pics. After a a couple of classes ran, it got ROUGH. The second set of motos was brutal.

peterock

#35 Post by peterock »

The video doesn't even do the roughness of the track justice. You had a choice, pin-it and hang on and hope you skip over everything or slow down and get beat to death.

Couple pics the fiance got.

and one video clip

Video Clip

2000ex

#36 Post by 2000ex »

Awesome report. Did you get those evols working properly? How do you like them?

I should be 100% finished by the end of the week then off to the track this weeked to get it dialed in. I am anxious to see how the evols perform.

peterock

#37 Post by peterock »

Evols are working great. Quad is working great. Now I just need to get the body working great smile.gif

Look for a Dyno run with the next phase in this build. Crower TI Valve extrusion ported head..............

With the 5hp gain from cams, I'm hoping the head will yield the same type of results and hope to see this quad putting out high 50's.

Final step in the project may be a high compression piston, but we'll se where we are at after the head as we want reliability as well with this set-up.

2000ex

#38 Post by 2000ex »

QUOTE (peterock @ May 21 2007, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Evols are working great. Quad is working great. Now I just need to get the body working great smile.gif

Look for a Dyno run with the next phase in this build. Crower TI Valve extrusion ported head..............

With the 5hp gain from cams, I'm hoping the head will yield the same type of results and hope to see this quad putting out high 50's.

Final step in the project may be a high compression piston, but we'll se where we are at after the head as we want reliability as well with this set-up.

I would think with ported head and open airbox you might be knocking on the door of 60. Screamer of a 450 smile.gif

peterock

#39 Post by peterock »

Steve,

Can you add the last runs we had with the ported head?

cannondale27

#40 Post by cannondale27 »

Oops sorry I forgot.This was last session.Notice how I moved the whole AFR up and down to find where the power was.Whole session only took about a 1/2hr.We really really have to get the RPM and Torque working on this quad.Comparisons are hard to do using speed.Something is interfering with dyno causing it to reject the RPM readings.On a sidenote I downloaded all the dyno runs ever there.Every make and model anyone want to see something let me know.
[attachment=4019:Pete_Cro..._springs.jpg]
[attachment=4020:PETE_F.zip]