450cc Falicon with full port open airbox

Post your dyno charts here!
Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Ok, here is my 1 year old dyno run. I also have 2 other quads but i will save those for tomorrow.
We had to reduce the smoothing as the dyno was removing 2hp with it on. Dyno guy said normally you see less than .5 hp lost in smoothing at the most but when a spark plug gap is off you will see larger peaks and valleys. So, i guess i forgot to gap the plug. oops smile.gif

here yah go tim and john!!

Oh yeah, its also good to note my cam timing. I didn't know they were that far off but the exhuast was at 114 degrees. i don't know about the intake though. I only remembered to measure it after i had the intake off.

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

Oh come on Happyboy,you can do better than this.You had some grade school kid with parconsons draw this up. Just kidding it actually does exist. Sometimes the leads where it clamps on the wire vibrates agains the frame and causes this too.Nice afr can you say flaaat.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Except for the smoothness thats not a chart for you to be ashamed of. The cam timing and torque results are interesting. Why do the runs start at such high rpm ? You should go right off a rolling idle in as high a gear as possible to get the most accurate data.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Dont forget to send him the stickers Wistech biggrin.gif Way to go Happyboy.I know you had some frustration at first and glad you got the numbers.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

I have had the stickers for a while from Tim. smile.gif