Big Day on Dyno Today!

Post your dyno charts here!
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

The dedicated crew in PA of Timbo,AnnimalsCannible,SnowProphet and Speed1b spent yesterday preparing and with very little sleep has hit the dyno.There is always drama and disappointments in these situations.Right now they are fighting a leaky exhaust caused by a broken stud its messing with thier afr.But a new record for HP has been accomplished.Best of all we now have a hp curve like the rest of the motor world.The famous Cannondale Plateau is gone!Think Mountain.This is Annimals quad no changes other than Timbo designed cam and Cobradalers dual exhaust.Motor was run hard all last year so any gains are overcoming wear of a years use.More testing will be done to see whether it was cams or exhaust that made difference.Will make reports as I hear them.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Way to go . More power more power . Oh the drama. unsure.gif I just hope they have time to do all the testing needed. Time flies on the dyno. Any little problem is a huge one.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes it is.Latest is Annimals Dynoking quad is aborted.Exhaust leak and prototype unhardened cam are done for.Goal of removing the lame plateau Done.More power Done.Now investigation/comparisons begin with speed1b's Quad.

Falicon Myth Busted!Speed1B his base run was 54hp and lean on bottom.So his rings must NOT have been seated at dyno last year.Timbo tuned and BAM!
57hp 37lbs of torque full HMF pipe.Next is duals.

New World record on Annimals Quad
61.75hp

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Sweet good news and bad news. Good news that power has been made on a falicon. Bad news (for animal) I have a chance to beat him to 65hp. I thought Tim had that cam heat treated?

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Nope not heat treated just machined to make dyno runs and thats it.

Latest and final numbers Speed1b's with dual exhaust is a new record for a under 500cc dale and he did it with Falicon.

Speed1b 59.44hp

The torque did go down from previous number with duals but hp went up.Thats a impressive number.Great job guys.All charts are being downloaded for everyone to see.Lots of analyzing to do.As far as I heard all were dynoed as used.Filter etc. on.Not sure what gas.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

Looks like the dual exhaust might be the shizzy. Brady should pretty much be unbeatable this year with the lightwieght and that kind of power. He's got to be one happy camper.... Ill bet Toms not to happy about that. LOL

Speed 1B

#7 Post by Speed 1B »

We had a great day on the dyno. Animals 505 broke the horsepower record before the cam let go and we proved that a Falicon is capable of producing big numbers. That has to make anyone with a Falicon in their motor smile. We got alot of power out of mine with just some tuning and then really stepped it up with the duals and the shorty cans. The duals look promising. The cam is still up in the air, im sure Tim will chime in with his thoughts about everything and let everyone know whats going on with that. Now that testing is done with its time to get the motor out to fix a junk one-way bearing and get it freshened up and ready to rock. Thanks cobradaler and happyboy for some more horsepower.

T-Rex

#8 Post by T-Rex »

More info on the duals, how did they compare to the TI FMF?

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#9 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ Mar 13 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More info on the duals, how did they compare to the TI FMF?

We did'nt get a chance to put the TI FMF, on the 505 SLEDGE HAMMER. We only were able to run the Duals. sad.gif

m_mcgranahan

#10 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

DId you guys ever get numbers from the 505 sledge hammer? Just curious, so you have to run race gas in it, or can you choose to run pump or race?

QUOTE (ANIMALSCANNIBAL @ Mar 14 2007, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We did'nt get a chance to put the TI FMF, on the 505 SLEDGE HAMMER. We only were able to run the Duals. sad.gif