60hp LT450R Suk

Post your dyno charts here!
T-Rex

#1 Post by T-Rex »

This is a stock bore and stroke, 14:1 piston, ported by Dee Manshack.

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

What was the baseline??

J. Delaney

#3 Post by J. Delaney »

Wow! 14:1

T-Rex

#4 Post by T-Rex »

Stock base line was 43rwhp

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

They're definately putting out some power. I met a guy yesterday claiming to have over 60hp in his but yet he couldn't pull me on a stock KFX down straights or anything. Either some bs or who knows b/c the KFX stock doesn't nearly have the power of even a stroked Dale.

EDIT: That reminds me. Place I was at today dyno'd a LTR and KFX today b/c both were stock and came in for first service/dyno tune which they do free to new owners. I wish I could've gotten a dyno chart. KFX had 43.3hp and LTR had 43.1hp. Both very close.

T-Rex

#6 Post by T-Rex »

The person that owns the 450 lives in Florida.

My Timbo 450 stroker wistech ported head put down 48.4rwhp on that same dyno two weeks ago.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Those numbers sound about right.I bet he has cam also though.Wont be many 60hp Zuks out there this season but by next its going to be common.Rumor I heard is that the 07 cases are junk and split wide open on casting mark.That is what happened when thier race quads failed within a minute of one another.Switching to 06 cases fixed issue but then the pin in tranny is a issue.

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Very impressive! Was just a matter of time to see the ltr potential. Hopefully will be seeing a 450 dale doing the same in a month or 2. What was the blue quad,not to shabby either. T-rex you need to get that Dale tuned to unleash that hidden power. Not gonna get the most out of the motor until you put the time in tuning. You more than likely have another 4-6hp with a little mapping.

T-Rex

#9 Post by T-Rex »

QUOTE (timbomoose @ Mar 30 2007, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very impressive! Was just a matter of time to see the ltr potential. Hopefully will be seeing a 450 dale doing the same in a month or 2. What was the blue quad,not to shabby either. T-rex you need to get that Dale tuned to unleash that hidden power. Not gonna get the most out of the motor until you put the time in tuning. You more than likely have another 4-6hp with a little mapping.

This is true Timbo, the map you sent me works great. I did not use it on the day I dynoed, my bad (50+hp). It feels a lot stronger with your map. I used a map wistech had on the forums and it worked for what I had at the time.
I here there is another map out there with the same engine build as mine, can we share.....

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Sure but I need to cleanup the Idle and starting.How soon you need it?