450cc Dyno Record Cannondale

Post your dyno charts here!
peterock

#11 Post by peterock »

Using most of these types of fuels from my experience takes a little more maintenance and time. Drain the tank after each race and run some pump race fuel through it to clean it out. Don't let the stuff sit in the tank, carbs, etc. Air tight cans as well.

ozarkdaler

#12 Post by ozarkdaler »

OMG 27 that is crazy. Great job My poor 467 I may have to do something drastic. ohmy.gif

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Looks like you are correct T-rex.Actually sounds like MR is good for a little more power in lowcomp motors.Hmm!I cant find Regular U4 on thier site anymore.C12 either sad.gif

NEW! U4.1TM
An updated version of our popular U4 racing fuel, U4.1 makes up to 2% more power than its predecessor, yields no sticky residue and has a less pungent odor. Designed to meet the demands of the 4-stroke road race and MX markets for more power at a lower cost. U4.1 passes AMA amateur fuel rules and is perfect for club level racing, CCS, WERA and AFM. This fuel makes up to 8% more power than pump gas. Makes engines faster and more responsive without harming the carburetor, O-rings or gaskets. It's also ideal for stock 2-stroke MX applications.

??????? Color: Light Blue
??????? Oxygenated: Yes
??????? MON: 95
??????? Specific Gravity: .750

MR9
MR9 has been the most successful fuel for 4-stroke road racing and Supermoto applications for the last two years. Like MR10, it's targeted for all classes in AMA Pro Racing that allow leaded race fuel. Dyno tests have proven an 8-9% increase in power over pump gas. Used by many premier factory and factory support teams, MR9 fueled a sweep of all AMA road racing championships in 2004 and 2005, as well as the Supermoto, Supermoto Lite and Supermoto Unlimited championships in 2005.

• Color: Clear
• Oxygenated: Yes
• Motor Octane: 87
• Specific Gravity: .718 at 60???? F

This might be best to run!
MR10™
MR10 is our newest fuel for 4-stroke road racing where lower octane can be tolerated. It's targeted to make the most horsepower under AMA Pro Racing leaded fuel rules. Dyno tests have proven up to a 2 horsepower increase over our MR9 in 1000cc bikes and a one horsepower increase for 600cc's. This translates to as much as a 10% increase in power over pump gas, meaning nothing on the market makes more power than MR10! Because its octane rating is lower than MR9's, it may not be suitable for higher compression applications

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Spreadsheet lists it though.