New 50hp Club Member

Post your dyno charts here!
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

UPSMan worked hard sat putting the Timboported,stock stroke,97mmCP piston openairfilter/cyclone,HMF QRS piped motor and Awesome Canniboomer tank along with just about everything else in his ATK back together so he could get a good hour of Breakin riding before dyno.Look at his reward.Wow!
Those of you who always ask for a baseline.Well here is quad stock right from ATK.A VR450-vs-Timbo motor and mods.Same quad same motor just modded.Way to go Roger and I hope you cream that guy with Icecubed 450r.
His AFR has a rich dip near begining that is either caused by the pipe or possibly a bad TPS sensor.Need to figure that out yet.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Great job. Looks like your ATK has finally got the needed upgrades. Were you able to get a tach reading this time for torque?

2000ex

#3 Post by 2000ex »

What did you use for a baseline Map Steve? I am just going to be finishing up almost the identical setup however it is a Timbo stroker. Stock Injectors?

peterock

#4 Post by peterock »

Looks good guys. I would agree the bottom end dip needs to be figured out as that is a 5hp loss on the bottom.

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

Good job guys. Seems like the smaller motors have really putting out some hp lately
Happyboy when are you going to be heading to the dyno lol? I may have to join you with my quad. I need to dyno mine just to see where I stand.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I used the Terminator map for baseline but in struggling to get that dip out which is also a rich condition on bottom the map is really changed.Would not be comfortable AFR wise giving his map out.I know it works for his because AFR was fine but In other words I leaned the heck out of lower end with very little effect on getting the dip out.Very frustrating.Its real obvios between 4500-6500.

This is what we started with and ended with.Here is Torque and RPM Wistech.

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

WOW that is very very good. The baseline is important to show actual gains..

dalewannbe

#8 Post by dalewannbe »

That is a great increase.

UpsMan

#9 Post by UpsMan »

I'm real happy with it. Thanks for everything you are doing Steve. I appreciate it.

UpsMan

#10 Post by UpsMan »

I got to ride it on the track yesterday. It really is a blast to ride now. What a huge improvement! Got a race 4/21. I can't wait to see how it goes. I'll probably only be able to hang on to it for a couple of laps because I'm so out of shape right now, but I'll do my best.