70hp club....short list

Post your dyno charts here!
kdeal

#21 Post by kdeal »

My thoughts are to not do it on Saturday or Sunday. I would think maybe do it on a Thursday or Friday for tuning and less people around. Then the dyno operator could stay on Saturday for like a $ per run type of thing for everyone else. This way we don't take ride time away from the tuners and the tuners can show the others (who make an effort to be there a day or two early) how to tune and then the new tuners will be able to help others while the old farts ride! This way the dyno man can make money on the slow days from the tuners and money on the weekend from the masses. I think just about anyone would pay a per run fee to get a dyno chart and baseline HP number. We can even come up with some door prizes for most (and least ..LOL) HP per cc size. I think I will be challenging the big dog (ergo Wistech) come Majestic time again. I am not going to use my trail bike though! It will be a no cheat bike, but with all the work I hear that is going on right now by those that shall remain un-named, this should be a very interesting year! I am waiting for a sub 300 pound quad with about 70-80 HP to be the real big dog when everything is said and done.

cool.gif

timbomoose

#22 Post by timbomoose »

Sounds like a plan. I'd be willing to do some tuning also. Dynoing is a blast. It's fun to see how many extra ponies you can pick up with a little tuning and dyoning with 27 and wistech it's like kids in a candy store. We could have different catagories for hp/cc 27 holding that record 1st .12995/cc and 2nd place .1267 with both his 450's, highest hp Happyboy 74hp on his 495 nitrous beast, and natuaral aspirated me at 63.74 on high compression 495. I'll bet by the group ride time next year all these records won't be there anymore. The most interesting battle would be nitrous fest where metal chunks may be flying like mosquitos. Great plan kdeal.

Dachshund

#23 Post by Dachshund »

I for one like kdeal's idea also. Good times.