ported banshee

Post your dyno charts here!
timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Here's a dyno chart of my brothers Matczak Ported banshee. Yes, we do 2 stroke and snowmobiles too. Ported stock cylinders and shaved,cpi trail pipes, and remachined stock head with o-ring head gasket. Red stock carbs as came to the dyno blue final with 31mm yamaha snowmobile carbs and timing adjustment.The break in the line is from the hit of the power band. No matter how tight we tightened it down or heated the tires it would break them loose and smoke'm up, seemed like a nitrous hit awesome powerband after dyno tuning will average around 73 hp through his gears.****! I'm going to really have to come up with alot of extra hp tp run with him again with my Dale.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

It's above 50hp for over 3000 rpm. That's incredible for a 2 stroke.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Believe it or not, that is a relatively mild motor for the HP they are getting. He is getting a lot of that power from the porting. That is incredible! I have seen some pretty sick Banshees with a ton of money in them, but I love the approach on this one. That boy really knows how to port a motor!
ohmy.gif

jinx44

#4 Post by jinx44 »

Impressive numbers. Stock stroke? I am guessing port timing is above 200* to get power like that.