First Power Commander Dyno Runs

Post your dyno charts here!
racerx711

#21 Post by racerx711 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 4 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know me.We dynoed the TiValve motor just two weeks ago.Remember the E85 and wicked VP?Its Steve Spiering.It went very well and I enjoyed working with you finally after butting heads for last year.After talking with Chris I am going to give you another chance since you did show some interest in my goals.My Raptor was also tuned to absolute perfection by you.But quality of work isnt everything.Attitude counts.Dont let me down.

ah... i didn't know it was you steve.....
now on the powercommander subject, cause thats what this thread is all about....
looks like possibly this week/weekend i should be able to tune a dale with one on it..
i'll let you know how it goes...
the attitude you see here is because of the posts by pete about our shop...... i'm sure you can understand..

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

I understand. Good to see some passion. Hope it all goes well. Would love to be there but will be gone all weekend to Haydays. Mine will be there as soon as I can get it back together. Whole different setup. 60hp 450 is still my goal.

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Anyway.

Check out this idea. What would happen if you put a bongle on the Powercommanders USB port where cable normally goes and your laptop or PC?Bluetooth no wires. Will see if they can communicate. If not they should make them. Would only cost about $20. I love Bluetooth.

[attachment=7026:Bluetoooth.jpg][attachment=7027:adapter.jpg]

jinx44

#24 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 4 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway.

Check out this idea.What would happen if you put a bongle on the Powercommanders USB port where cable normally goes and your laptop or PC?Bluetooth no wires.Will see if they can communicate.If not they should make them.Would only cost about $20.I love Bluetooth.

[attachment=7026:Bluetoooth.jpg][attachment=7027:adapter.jpg]

I have looked into those in the past. My only fear was a mid-reflash corruption that would cause some major issues. Of course this was for my car and even the smallest mishap mid-flash is detrimental and requires a new ECM and flash tool.

My Zune (microsoft ipod) is programmed wirelessly via WiFi. Definetly cool stuff.

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

I use it alot on my phone and even in my truck. Never had any issues. Got to try this.

jinx44

#26 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 4 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use it alot on my phone and even in my truck.Never had any issues.Got to try this.

Let me know how it works. It would definetly be sweet.

I am still worried about RFI or signal loss causing a corruption.

Imagine tuning on the fly, literally. laugh.gif Have your buddy riding it while you sit under a shade tree making changes.

Happyboy

#27 Post by Happyboy »

Nothing to clean up. Pete said something about his shop, he has the right to defend the comment. Everything looks like it calmed down, just move on and up.