First Power Commander Dyno Runs

Post your dyno charts here!
UpsMan

#11 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (racerx711 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i need a motor built, and i need it built tomm.... i'll be there at 8 AM...
can this be done?

LOL. I just gave all my engine builders the weekend off or else I could help you. Sorry.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Between the exhausts and bent axle I could easily see a 5hp difference.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

See that dip where it went rich at 7200? That little area is the biggest pain in butt to tune on all of them. It is same area where my Ti 450 spiked lean all of a sudden. What temp was motor running? The later green line was the one you made the change in timing on or was it the blue earlier run?

peterock

#14 Post by peterock »

Blue line is the complete stock x440 map as you would get it off of cannondaler.
Green line was a slight change in the ignition map to try and bring up the flat spot around 6k.

This should make it clear. Top numbers are the X440 map (blue line). Bottom numbers are the final map (green line). Only area changed is outlined in red.

racerx711

#15 Post by racerx711 »

i wasn't serious....

just comparing calling mikes cycle at 5 pm in the evening and wanting to get dyno time for 8 am the next day... (and then flaming them for it)

kinda like wanting a motor built the same day.... just rediculious and impractical.... shame on pete for being that way!!!!

peterock

#16 Post by peterock »

So is that kind of like having a set day to use the Dyno. Calling in to work to use it on that day as planned. Spend all morning at the Dyno only to have it not work. Have Dyno operator mention that he thought it wasn't working and loading correctly the day before. Then being told to come back on Friday instead because you know we don't work full time jobs that we need to be at and can just show up at the drop of a dime any time.

Are you talking about that kind of impracticle???

I don't think it would be impracticle to expect a little accomodation the next time around would you?

And for the record I never called the night before and expected to be on the Dyno the next morning and then post bad about Mike's Cycle. In fact I've never posted anything bad about Mike's Cycle and have recommended people go there until the new Dyno operator showed up. Maybe that should tell you something. I wouldn't be the only one to say that either.

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Pete we will have that new guy doing Cannondales in no time. Been a bit of a headache but hes coming around. Wouldn't suprise me if he buys one once things get straightened out with the PowerCommanders. Lets try and remember all Chris and Mike's Cycle has done for the Cannondales. Lot of late sundays there. No way we would be where we are at without Mike's. Lets get over this.

Wow just read other post and I guess we are dealing with a real problem child. Nice job Matt. You just lost all respect from me.

racerx711

#18 Post by racerx711 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 3 2008, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Pete we will have that new guy doing Cannondales in no time. Been a bit of a headache but hes coming around. Wouldn't suprise me if he buys one once things get straightened out with the PowerCommanders. Lets try and remember all Chris and Mike's Cycle has done for the Cannondales. Lot of late sundays there. No way we would be where we are at without Mike's. Lets get over this.

Wow just read other post and I guess we are dealing with a real problem child. Nice job Matt. You just lost all respect from me.

not sure who you are?? but the facts are the facts....
those that i have tuned for all know that i know what i'm doing, so i am long from worried about pete tring to knock me.. ****, i never even worked with pete .... so he has NO CLUE as to my skill.....

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

You know me.We dynoed the TiValve motor just two weeks ago.Remember the E85 and wicked VP?Its Steve Spiering.It went very well and I enjoyed working with you finally after butting heads for last year.After talking with Chris I am going to give you another chance since you did show some interest in my goals.My Raptor was also tuned to absolute perfection by you.But quality of work isnt everything.Attitude counts.Dont let me down.

peterock

#20 Post by peterock »

Mods,

Can you clean this post up? Let's keep it on track with the Power Commanders and Dyno charts. Obviously this guy doesn't have a clue.