Monday Dyno Day

Post your dyno charts here!
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Will be there monday at 9:00am. Is plenty of time for anyone who needs a tune. Doing my 480 Race quad with Class900's duals attempting to get that last elusive 1/2hp for 60. Also doing a YFZ and a Dale Dirtbike. Let me know if you want to dynotune.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

Why are these so far away, just kidding. I would love to get my FX running right. I have had it since February and only put 30 minutes on it, sad but true.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

There will be more in future. Its worth piece of mind to know tune is right. Can usually plan a ride in same or next day also. So well worth trip.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

All ready to go! Class these are nice. Sound awesome. Just hope they beat the Aaen. One way to find out. Dyno Results tomorrow.
[attachment=10947:Class_Duals_004.jpg]

You know even if they intimidate all them that see this view it may be worth it!
[attachment=10948:Class_Duals_003.jpg]

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

It might be just the pic but the cans don't look square with each other? If I remember right with the engine cradle level the tip of the cans should be vertical. I think also the head pipes had like a 1 degree down slope. I doubt any of it matters for this test.
Also when we where talking about lifting up the gas tank. If I remember right even with the subframe straps off you still can't lift the tank because of the rear fenders plastics? But of course for this test isn't a problem.
If this pipe doesn't do well I'll send the ones off my 495 again, heck if you really want to break 60hp on this dyno I'll just send you my whole motor biggrin.gif. Or maybe even the turbo motor.
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...61&hl=build hope&st=40

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I rotated the right one slightly to get pipe up as far as possible. Moved left to match. Its close. Camera makes it look way off. Really my quest for 60hp got squashed when I had to put a pump gas piston in it. I am more curious if your duals beat the Aaen. Class if you ever need one tuned properly and not have any doubts the motor, T.B., regulator, intake and exhaust all need to be sent. It would still be cheaper than what you pay for dyno even with shipping!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

I would never have guessed. All these test were done with a well oiled filter, outerwear, Turboblue or Turboblue pump premium mix no tricks as raced. I am finally finally in the 60hp club thanks to Class900 and his wanting me to test his duals. Amazing! Remember the Aaen beat the TiPipe by 1.5hp so it is THE top performing single pipe. But not as good as these duals. Now I have to convince him to sell them to me since I don't want to go to jail for stealing. Sorry Class you are not getting them back. Name your price wink.gif
[attachment=10953:Duals_Chart.jpg]

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow I made a offer on the duals I didn't think he would refuse but Class wants the pipes back. So I will make my own set and they will incorporate the Aaen single features into duals. Then lets see who will be begging for MY duals tongue.gif

ltdyfz450

#9 Post by ltdyfz450 »

You need to cut those cans in half and make them shorties. You will get another horse out of them. Steve sell me your aaen pipe at a good price. lol

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

That is a great price! I heard you are making big $ now so for you its $550!