Dyno Charts 450 2.2mm stroke cyclone Ti pipe

Post your dyno charts here!
m_mcgranahan

#1 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

I went to Fenders Cycle and powersports in Des Moines IA. THey were great! They have a mobile dyno setup in a trailer. Their tech was a great help in the process.

I can't get my dyno charts to upload. Any hints?

Thanks

God bless...
Mark

m_mcgranahan

#2 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Its a bitmap of the dyno run and this forum keeps saying that I didnt select a file (Which I did) and webshots is doing some foolish switch over.

I got 48.51 hp and 30.91 tq on e85 (My ti pipe has a bend in the upper tube which might have lowered my peak hp)

Btw Due to it being cooler weather here, its likely 70-75% ethanol

46hp and 29.59 tq on 91 octane pump gas with 10% ethanol

haulinit

#3 Post by haulinit »

Mark, It was great to meet you and thanks for allowing me to come up and watch the dyno tuning process.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Nice!Try putting the bitmap in paint and then save it as a jpg or email it to me and I can post it for you.

m_mcgranahan

#5 Post by m_mcgranahan »

It was great to meet you too Shawn. and thanks again for the help with the tires etc.

Here is the e85 v 91 octane pump gas chart

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

You are lean on the pump gas.To make that change just richen the flowrate.You will see that doing so will move your entire AFR richer.You have a nice flat AFR so the hard part is done now you just need to move it to rich side to find where peak power is.Dont try hitting a mark go big(rich) with the Flowrate and hone in on the peak.Good bet it will end up right where E85 is.

m_mcgranahan

#7 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

Yep I am a bit lean on the gas run now that you mention it. I just had a rod bearing go bad so I just tore down this motor and I found that the sleeve was quite scarred up, so that would explain these numbers being a bit lower than I was hoping.