Selling and E440 but not sure what it is worth

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
surfallot

#1 Post by surfallot »

Howdy,
I have an E440 that has been sitting for a few years and I am looking to sell it. I runs great but right now the fuel lines are all dry rot and need to be replaced. Besides that it has a brand new fuel pump. I have an extra set of wheels, brand new set of plastic still in the box, new clutch still in a bag, and piles of spare parts including a rear shock, radiator, brakepads, owners and maintenance manual. Anyone have any info for a fair price for this? Like i said, it runs great but just not now because the fuel lines are shot.
Thanks for any info..let me know if you have any questions
Bill

beanie$440$peed

#2 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (surfallot @ Nov 22 2011, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Howdy,
I have an E440 that has been sitting for a few years and I am looking to sell it. I runs great but right now the fuel lines are all dry rot and need to be replaced. Besides that it has a brand new fuel pump. I have an extra set of wheels, brand new set of plastic still in the box, new clutch still in a bag, and piles of spare parts including a rear shock, radiator, brakepads, owners and maintenance manual. Anyone have any info for a fair price for this? Like i said, it runs great but just not now because the fuel lines are shot.
Thanks for any info..let me know if you have any questions
Bill

were are u out of....and if the bike dosent have ne updates u wont het as mutch....

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

Location will help alot and if the engine does not have the updates you are looking at $1500 max prob around $2k if it has the z400 bearing in the crank and alum valve cover. The market for bikes is alot smaller than atvs. I will be looking for another bike here in a few months if the location is close. Post pics and location