WI X440s

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
cannondale27

WI X440s

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is my running one.Other is in pieces.It looks good in pic but has been used quite a bit.Nothing major mostly cosmetic stuff to replace.Motor runs strong and is all stock.Was supposedly updated by dealer but previous owner never had a problem with motor.I plan to have some fun with it till I get another motor all done then swap it into here.Canniboomer is a great source for alot of the parts on these and knows them well.I havent ridden bikes for years and then only 2-smokes and a occasional ride on the YZF's and CRF's.I never rode a Dale bike but Timbo let me ride his and I knew I was gonna get one.The fuel injection and stock power really makes these bike smooth to ride till you pin it.Plan to make this one street legal for the firelanes up north.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I need to come up and try out that blue machine in the background!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Anytime!

Easy E

#4 Post by Easy E »

Looks good C27 - just finished up my X440S. Has fuel pump moved to lower position, Canniboomers Nology coil kit plus lot's of hours tweakin' and tinkerin' of course!

Easy E

#5 Post by Easy E »

The other side...

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

That black looks awesome!I am doing something like that but keeping the silver shrouds.