Dyno Drags @ Birds of Prey Harley Davidson in Caldwell, ID

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

This is happening next weekend, September 20 & 21. Caldwell is on the west side of Boise, about 40 minutes from the Oregon border on highway 84. Price is supposed to be $20 for 3 runs. There is a rumor that we will get a Hp and AFR printout, but not sure if that is extra $$ or not. Also not sure whether we will be allowed to go more than once or spread our runs out for tuning.

I hope to have a laptop their with tuning capabilities. If you need help bring it down. This is a motorcycle only dyno, so dirtbikes only, no quads.

My hope is to see 50+ hp in current form (Timbo ported 432cc E440), but I have a knobby on the back so that will cost me some hp.

Stay tuned!

polyesterpig

#2 Post by polyesterpig »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Sep 14 2008, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is happening next weekend, September 20 & 21. Caldwell is on the west side of Boise, about 40 minutes from the Oregon border on highway 84. Price is supposed to be $20 for 3 runs. There is a rumor that we will get a Hp and AFR printout, but not sure if that is extra $$ or not. Also not sure whether we will be allowed to go more than once or spread our runs out for tuning.

I hope to have a laptop their with tuning capabilities. If you need help bring it down. This is a motorcycle only dyno, so dirtbikes only, no quads.

My hope is to see 50+ hp in current form (Timbo ported 432cc E440), but I have a knobby on the back so that will cost me some hp.

Stay tuned!

They will probably require a street tire on the bike for the dyno run.

thedeatons

#3 Post by thedeatons »

My knobby is street legal..... Does that help? smile.gif

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

The event organizer mentioned that a street legal knobby should be okay, but I need some opinions:

The dyno in the semi can only provide hp + top speed. No AFR, not even a payable AFR option. $20 for 3 runs.

What do you guys think, should I find out what she puts out in dirtbike form, or not waste my time/money because there is no AFR?

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Dont waste your $ and tire.$20 for 3 runs is a rip off.See I consider 3 consecutive runs as 1 run.If you look at all our dyno files they are almost always run in three's.Allows motor to clean out and shows averages.

polyesterpig

#6 Post by polyesterpig »

I would do it! VIVA LA CANNONDALE.