SuperSingle Build

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
polyesterpig

#1 Post by polyesterpig »

Got the suspension back from Ohlins. Forks have been revalved, shortened and resprung for street. The rear shock had the same also, but added a rear height adjuster. Clipons should be here any day. Rake 23 degrees, Swingarm angle 7 degrees, 82mm trail. Now need to remove 14mm from the 24mm offset triple clamps. This would give me approx 95mm trail.

polyesterpig

#2 Post by polyesterpig »

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

That should stop on a dime! Looks nice.

thedeatons

#4 Post by thedeatons »

That is great you are making progress.... Considering the trend of past SS projects, I expect this to be for sale soon... smile.gif

What forks are those? Nice radial mounts and wheels.

polyesterpig

#5 Post by polyesterpig »

These are Ohlins 661 gas charged Supermotard forks. Ohlins was blowing them out 1/2 price on their website. They move the axle back 10mm + have the radial mount. They required boring the triple clamps out 1mm. They were still cheaper than having race tech modify my stockers. Ohlins actually replaced all the valving and changed the pistons to roadrace for me. I also sent them a new stock Cannondale ohlins shock which they replaced the with a road piston, removed the pds setup, revalved, shortened and installed a secondary internal spring?

James, I will sell the other bikes before this one goes blink.gif