re birth

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
kdeal

#11 Post by kdeal »

Good tip! I need to go check mine and my brother's bikes...
tongue.gif

big.elk.hunter

#12 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I have a brand new in the package set of cycra(sp?) hand guards....

chris

exotic rider

#13 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Apr 1 2013, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a brand new in the package set of cycra(sp?) hand guards....

chrisIm running protaper style oversize bars,im putting on a new set of bar clamps rather than the uni adapters that a lot of guys run as the bars are a cr hi bend and adding the uni adapters raises the bar an additional inch and tends to push your weight back to far toward the rear of the bike for my liking.

exotic rider

#14 Post by exotic rider »

Plus doing this opens up the posibilty of getting adapters with adjustable positioning.

exotic rider

#15 Post by exotic rider »

update,
today i got the ebay parts i needed to rebuild the starter,i also got the crush washers for the exhuast from boomer,hooked up fuel pump,added oil,radiator fluid,put in battery n it now turns over,gotta install the internal fuel line in the tank n get some gas n spark plug n it will finally b time to hear it run,which will b a good feeling after all the time,money ive invested.

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome! If done right you will be rewarded! Must have cost less than buying a new quad and feeling when passing them is priceless.

exotic rider

#17 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 23 2013, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome! If done right you will be rewarded! Must have cost less than buying a new quad and feeling when passing them is priceless.

for sure! I am ready to pass a few riders that have negative views on my choice of bikes,seems if it doesnt say honda,yamaha ect its not a real bike-they soon will find out diff.

bigfoot17

#18 Post by bigfoot17 »

I had a few looks when I took my bike out last year. For the most part,these guys were about 4-8 years old when Cannondale stopped producing, so they are not sure what you have.
Hope to see some finished pictures of the build.

Rally2

#19 Post by Rally2 »

Last couple years I've discovered a lot of guys are assuming my "ATK" is some type of chinese bike now that they're becoming so common. I find this rather ironic and entertaining.

exotic rider

#20 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (Rally2 @ Apr 23 2013, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last couple years I've discovered a lot of guys are assuming my "ATK" is some type of chinese bike now that they're becoming so common. I find this rather ironic and entertaining.

when i ride my rotax atk 350 ive been asked about a dozen times if its a xr,funny thing is the engine covers say atk on them,n it has the v frame which uses the engine as a stress member,never seen a honda like that.