Kickstand

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
omegas

#1 Post by omegas »

What is everyone using for kickstands now? Just got my E440 running again and as it will be a dual sport for it's main purpose a Kickstand is dang near a must.

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

I got mine last year from Ricochet off road. It was $90.00. Perfect fit and great quality.

http://www.ricochetoffroad.com/

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Hey Mark,

Do you think they have one for my Cannibal?

laugh.gif

omegas

#4 Post by omegas »

Do you know what part number or which bike is was made for or should I just give them a call and ask for a cannondale kickstand

Thanks

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CLAMP-ON-SIDE-KICK...=item35cf303bf4
I like the swinger kickstand better than the dale footpeg one. It works better for when ride height varies.

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

You would be better off calling them. As far as I know,they only have one style. Wistech is correct. The kickstand that I have is well made and works great. BUT there are times that the bike seems almost straight up and might fall. So far it has not.

KDeal,
I think the Cannibal will need 2. wink.gif

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (omegas @ Dec 10 2013, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know what part number or which bike is was made for or should I just give them a call and ask for a cannondale kickstand

Thanks

Boomer had a line on something before. I got one for my brother's motorcycle. I think it was from Richochet but it was probably for another application.

omegas

#8 Post by omegas »

Just an update, found the original at the bottom of a junk pile and threw it back on. Works good enough for now. Once it bites or bends the big one I'll follow up on this info. Thanks!