Neutec Tubliss - Anyone tried yet?

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
omegas

#1 Post by omegas »

I blew a rear due to our wonderful pine tree roots down here and the tire was original so it was eaten up with the dry rot woahs. With these systems it's said to use a new tire anyway to perfect timing. Anyone tried one yet or am I the C'dale guinea pig?

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Sounds like the name of a band or pot. laugh.gif

Niner

#3 Post by Niner »

QUOTE (omegas @ Jul 21 2014, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I blew a rear due to our wonderful pine tree roots down here and the tire was original so it was eaten up with the dry rot woahs. With these systems it's said to use a new tire anyway to perfect timing. Anyone tried one yet or am I the C'dale guinea pig?

I installed the Tubliss the about a month ago. I have not quite dialed in my ideal pressure (currently- front 12psi, rear 8psi). I know they say you can run much lower. I borrowed my buddy's tire machine and it was pretty easy to install. There are some better tires to go with it with stiffer sidewalls. I got the system from Slavens Racing, they are local to me so I just picked them up. I used my existing tires and so far they are fine. But with the hassel of changing everything over I wish I would have picked up new tires as well. Slavens had the best price I found local or online. So check them out. My only complaint is that the tubliss stickers are not very good.
Here are the tires I'm gonna get after my next race in September.

http://slavensracing.com/shop/mx907hp-rear...tm_medium=email

omegas

#4 Post by omegas »

The kit just came in this week and a new tire just showed up yesterday, I'll be installing either today or soon and will report back. The new tire is a Kenda K760 DOT.