Rear Hub

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Does anyone know if there is another rear hub that will easily work on a Cannondale? I know that the rear sprockets are the same most CR/CRF Hondas, what about the hubs?

I'm looking to purchase a cush drive hub, but of course they are only made for the major manufacturers.

polyesterpig

#2 Post by polyesterpig »

Unfortunately all that info resides on www.cannondaler.com and the forum is frozen. I wish who ever owns the site would reactivate it. Lots of cannondale motorcycle info on that site.

BlackToothGrin

#3 Post by BlackToothGrin »

I had saved this from cannondaler before it went down but unfortunately it doesn't list the bike hubs. It just says "hubs...hardkor". Figured I'd post it anyway...

http://liveweb.archive.org/web/20130303215...ndale/Parts.xls

I could use a cush hub too.

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (polyesterpig @ Feb 7 2015, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately all that info resides on www.cannondaler.com and the forum is frozen. I wish who ever owns the site would reactivate it. Lots of cannondale motorcycle info on that site.

It is a shame about Cannondaler, there isn't much bike information on this forum. I'm pretty sure ATK owns Cannondaler and shut the forums down because of all information circulating about ATKs poor business practice and about the engines not actually being any better than a stock Cannondale engine.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (BlackToothGrin @ Feb 7 2015, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had saved this from cannondaler before it went down but unfortunately it doesn't list the bike hubs. It just says "hubs...hardkor". Figured I'd post it anyway...

http://liveweb.archive.org/web/20130303215...ndale/Parts.xls

I could use a cush hub too.

Thanks for posting that, some good info on that list.
Unfortunately the Hardkor hubs are for the quads. But it does list that RAD made bearing carriers so they do have some experience with Cannondales.

I'm determined to figure out a cush hub solution sometime before this spring. I'll let you know what I figure out.

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

Just out of curiosity,I sent ATK an e-mail last night. Here was the response. (at 10:00 pm CST)

Ok

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2015, at 8:29 PM, Mark wrote:

We can't access the forums. A lot of guys from Cannondale Riders would like to access the motorcycle info.

----- Original Message -----
To: 'Mark
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 10:23 PM
Subject: RE: cannondaler.com

Mark-

I was on it today. Is it not working for you?

Thanks

ATK Sales

Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 9:06 PM
To: atkparts@atkusa.com
Subject: cannondaler.com

Can you reopen CANNONDALER.COM, please

Thanks;

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Not to say the guys from atk are clueless but I think he was refering to the atk forums on ATK's own motorcycle website not Cannondaler.com.. Does atk even own Daler ?. I thought Bhillman took them back. The forums have been locked for years for me unlees Im blocked out.

bigfoot17

#8 Post by bigfoot17 »

I e mailed them through the contact us link on CANNONDALERS site. I was surprised to see the reply from ATK.
When I bought my first Dale in 2012, I signed up and used the CANNONDALER site for a while.

bigfoot17

#9 Post by bigfoot17 »

I just got this reply.

"Mark-

I will discuss this with others and get back to you...

Thanks"

polyesterpig

#10 Post by polyesterpig »

I know for a fact that someone had RAD Mfg made them a Cush drive hub for the cannondale motorcycle. It was a black hub on an enduro, not a motard. I also remember the bike was for sale soon after he had the hub manufactured. He sent a bare cannondale rear hub to RAD mfg so they could get the dimensions. Maybe the person you are dealing with isn't aware that they made one before. I have an extra new rear hub I could send them if you need me to. Just pm me.